Bug Tournament problem

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
I have several tables in the current tournament that say "None" in the standings. I know for a fact people are playing STTNG & TZ & I can't see what I'm up against. I own all the tables, so I'm not sure what's causing this problem. I'd like to actually have a chance in this tournament, but if I can't post scores for those tables... dunno what I'd do.

Any thoughts on what might fix this?

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
I dunno where exactly you're seeing the "None" in the standings, but I can tell you that the iOS & Android tournament games are:

Firepower
No Good Gophers
Monster Bash
Cactus Canyon
Dr. Dude
Scared Stiff
White Water
Space Shuttle

No STTNG or TZ in there, sorry.

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
Hmmm... wonder why the hell I have the wrong tables in the tournament screen. Maybe it's time to uninstall/reinstall?

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Speaking of tournaments, every time I click on that feature I'm told that that a 'Free Tournament (has been) completed'. Is there anyway we can find when the tournaments are being held ? It would be nice if some kind of notice would appear on the tournament menu function ( a little light or something ) when one is upcoming or taking place, or an email being sent out if that is at all possible. Is there a thread here that states when they are taking place by any chance?

Perhaps I'm not understanding how this feature is supposed to work, though. Do individual members set them up and invite who they wish to them, perhaps ?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.