Tournament!!!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Ooh! I'm glad you guys pointed this out--the PSN "you have mail" icon is so subtle I never notice it otherwise. ; )

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
my TOUGE_KILLER has 5 accounts activated mainly I had 2 systems activated that died good luck deactivating a dead machine but I dont know how I got up to 5 activated accounts. I tried calling sony for help Pffft big help they were but I can still use my TOUGE_KILLER account and thats got all my trophies and friends but I use a different account name that my system is activated under to make purchases etc. I cant even download demos with TOUGE_KILLER so Im guessing a credit wont work either so I need to prove to FS I am who I say I am with my activated account so I think I need to explain all of this to FS.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
my TOUGE_KILLER has 5 accounts activated mainly I had 2 systems activated that died good luck deactivating a dead machine but I dont know how I got up to 5 activated accounts. I tried calling sony for help Pffft big help they were but I can still use my TOUGE_KILLER account and thats got all my trophies and friends but I use a different account name that my system is activated under to make purchases etc.
Sony has changed their policy recently on Account Activation. You are only allowed to have 2 activated PS3s tied to your account, but you are now allowed to deactivate the systems as you please.

Head on over to their site, click on "manage account" and log in with your TOUGE_KILLER account.

Do the following:

Media and Devices >> Click on the arrow under "Game" >> click on "deactivate all".

This will remove all of the activations on your PSN account (including the broken units) and you will be able to reactivate two of them.

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Sony has changed their policy recently on Account Activation. You are only allowed to have 2 activated PS3s tied to your account, but you are now allowed to deactivate the systems as you please.

Head on over to their site, click on "manage account" and log in with your TOUGE_KILLER account.

Do the following:

Media and Devices >> Click on the arrow under "Game" >> click on "deactivate all".

This will remove all of the deactivations on your PSN account (including the broken units) and you will be able to reactivate two of them.

I'm glad they allow the customer to manage their own accounts now, though I do wish we could have 3 active systems at one time. I own 3 (2 here and one at my brother's place).

Also, one of the systems I sent to Sony (YLOD original 60GB) they never deactivated the video playback services so I can't download any PSN movies to my other system.

I would use the "Deactivate All" option, but I was told (by a Sony rep) that if either he or I deactivate any systems with Plus content, it would no longer work, even after being re-activated.

I'm sure he's wrong, but I have about 80 free Plus games installed and don't want to mess around with it.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Thanks for the heads up shogun. sites not working though. :( The account I have activated Im using like spoonman is so I would like to get my prize under that account also.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Correct me if I'm wrong but if they're just messaging you codes to activate the balls can't you just input the code to whatever name you actually use instead of where they're sent. Unless it's in the wrong region?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Good point JPelter. Which would also mean if in the next tourney you win the very same prizes, you could 'give' the code to someone else and share.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im guessing they will credit your specific account to purchase the balls or make it already purchased so you just download them and this is where I may have a problem.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I think they did mention sending a code so hopefully you'll be able to choose what account to use it on.

I'm glad they allow the customer to manage their own accounts now, though I do wish we could have 3 active systems at one time. I own 3 (2 here and one at my brother's place)...

I wish they allowed 3 systems per account also, 2 just seems too limited. Its just another case of legitimate users being punished for the actions of others..

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts