Tourney 11/22 - 11/28 thoughts

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
This is mainly for your thoughts about the table choices this time around. But all other discussion is welcome. Like, bragging (what's the fun if you can't brag?), advancing/not advancing the tiers, you name it. But here are the tables, and I'm pretty satisfied with this selection. I can already guess the least favorite outa these :0

-TOM
-CP
-GN
-F2K
-FT
-TPZ
-SS
-RBION

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Mostly a very nice selection of tables imo. Not a fan of TPZ to be honest, and GN is what it is, but with the 20 min limit I guess it's alright. SpSh, F2k, FT and CPub feels like great tables for tournaments. It's fun to revisit some tables I haven't played in a long time too. I played my first tourney with the Addams kickstarter, and it's addicting! I didn't think I'd be a contender in the gold div already, but I am, so there's some bragging from me :cool: I hope I'll have some time tonight to shoot a few more games and polish my score on a table or two before it ends.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with ya there. About fish tales mostly. Multiball multiball multiball, and the occasional monster fish. Champions pub always pisses me off though, but that's not a bad thing either. Just means there's a lot of room to improve. For some reason I can do really well at Goin nuts for tournaments. I just must have a lot of patience. Also, I've never been a fan of F2K, but it's interesting how these tables are more fun for tournaments, ya know?

Oh I forgot to mention that I agree with what you said about TPZ. Not the best table for tourneys, maybe it'll grow on me. It's too bad it's almost done. I only noticed it yesterday lol

Last edited:

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Yeah, I agree some tables are more fun with the 20-minute limit. Less need to chase extra balls and can't afford to always play it safe if you want to score high. Also the competition over 8 tables is a sweet concept. I look forward to the next one!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts