TPA HC Server : Are the HC first place(s) possible ?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Let me place the question here:
Does I'm right, that the max. points per table are 1000?
If I look into the HC table the first One's has points over 80K and much more. How could it be? We've now ~53 table(I haven't count it) and if I calculate the max. points, if someone has received the max points (also this one is hard to believe) the max points could be 53*1000=53K. How could be possible, that someone on place 1 has 505k? E. g Place 4 is over 80k. This means, if I'm right, the user on place 4 must be very, very good on over 81 table :O

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Can you accumulate HoF points for the same table on more than one device? If so I could get 1000 points for a table on my tablet and on my 'phone, and be credited with 2000 HoF points for that table. That would give me a max of 108,000 HoF points.

Keep adding devices to the mix and it's theoretically unlimited.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Can you accumulate HoF points for the same table on more than one device? If so I could get 1000 points for a table on my tablet and on my 'phone, and be credited with 2000 HoF points for that table. That would give me a max of 108,000 HoF points.

Keep adding devices to the mix and it's theoretically unlimited.

No, it' s been my experience that with two devices, then my HoF score from either device has to beat my HoF score at the server before it replaces it. Not add to it.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
No, it' s been my experience that with two devices, then my HoF score from either device has to beat my HoF score at the server before it replaces it. Not add to it.

Okay. Probably the same way that certain tables have ridiculous #1 scores then: jokers deciding that they need to show off how "clever" they are and faking it.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Pls have a look to the HC from the server. For my personal meaning: The first 11 places couldn't be really true and not possible, if I calculate right (s. first post) Place 12 means 41741 points at all - - - - whow: also this is a strong result at all
cb2047bb774a0fa8deacbb48404382ef.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.