TPA Streaming Thread

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
Oh my god taxi 2: same stupids repetitive voices, a bit less repetitive gameplay but looks still boring, better art and music, ok, and looks more friendly.... ok i can live 4 more months without it on PS3.

Good play BTW, always surpised how u guys good PC players can survive that long with so few nudging ;)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Oh my god taxi 2: same stupids repetitive voices, a bit less repetitive gameplay but looks still boring, better art and music, ok, and looks more friendly.... ok i can live 4 more months without it on PS3.

Good play BTW, always surpised how u guys good PC players can survive that long with so few nudging ;)

Thank you. :)

For the next 4 weeks, I'll be putting up quotes on the title of my Twitch page. You'll know what they're from. ;)

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I finally got my hands on a PS4. I'm streaming on twitch right now. I don't know how to post a link right now but, El_Squid has been playin' some pinball for a while now. I'm dosed on painkillers and beer. I don't know what I'm doing.

Mr. Pm1109 is my only viewer so far. Thanks man.

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I finally got my hands on a PS4. I'm streaming on twitch right now. I don't know how to post a link right now but, El_Squid has been playin' some pinball for a while now. I'm dosed on painkillers and beer. I don't know what I'm doing.

No worries man
I cant see the bloody ball but hey it looks pretty lol

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Hey Squid can you do another at a more friendly time? I'd like to check it out.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Can do. I'm about to go back at it again in about 15 minutes. I wish I knew how to post the link but, El_Squid is at it again. I love this game again thanks to the new PS4. It looks purdy good.

Birdorf

May 15, 2012
I've never been one for graphics over gameplay, but Pinball Arcade on PS4 is the exception. Not that it doesn't have the gameplay, but the extra shine makes a world of difference.

Well impressed.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Can do. I'm about to go back at it again in about 15 minutes. I wish I knew how to post the link but, El_Squid is at it again. I love this game again thanks to the new PS4. It looks purdy good.

Just watched a good chunk of your play on Scared Stiff and Theatre. That was the first extended look I've had on the PS4 in dark mode. The lighting is very nice indeed. Makes it much easier to spot the shot you should be aiming for. The lighting on the coin door is a nice little touch too. I can see why the PC folks want that graphic & lighting upgrade so badly. Thanks for sharing Squid.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I'm glad to share. I think it's kinda cool to be able to.

Between my recent holiday and the jetlag and yesterday, the light show was messing with me. Plus, i'm still getting used to the timing of my shots on a seemingly snappier feeling new controller. I never noticed any real flipper lag on the PS3 but this PS4 feels noticibly snappier.

I really like the dark mode. It seems to add a bit more challenge on the easier tables. I have a hard time seein' the ball when they get to whippin' around in the dark spots.

Last edited:

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
http://twitch.tv/el_squid Okay. I got it figured out. This is me. I'll probably stream my games on most weekends. Right now I'ma doin' a one-ball Ripley run. (This potentially only lasts an hour or two) I'll move on to other tables afterwards.

I will be making a beer run at some point. It only takes 5-10 minutes (I can walk there) so, if it looks like I'm not there, I soon will be.

Last edited:

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
http://twitch.tv/el_squid Okay. I got it figured out. This is me. I'll probably stream my games on most weekends. Right now I'ma doin' a one-ball Ripley run. (This potentially only lasts an hour or two) I'll move on to other tables afterwards.

I will be making a beer run at some point. It only takes 5-10 minutes (I can walk there) so, if it looks like I'm not there, I soon will be.

So Squid, how this one-ball replay finished? Curious to know...

U meant one ball without EBs i guess?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
So Squid, how this one-ball replay finished? Curious to know...

U meant one ball without EBs i guess?

If you're referring to my last stream, I lost a ball during a rip-off/frog frenzy multi-ball. I had to quit out of the game.

Otherwise, I usually play the first ball on Ripley's as a warm-up game. Once I drain that first ball, I'm done and quit the game and move on to other tables.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
4.000 people watching a TPA streaming right now! Good advertising.

http://www.twitch.tv/lethalfrag

EY2yOv6.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts