TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
X360 is literally right around the corner. DX11 is almost complete. Things are coming around.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Since we have a couple of FS employees posting here, does this mean we'll be getting emails via Kickstarter for 360 tables we pledged for? I pledged for two copies of TAF and T2.

Last edited:

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
Its 630 am at Farsight and Microsoft.

This, and also updates have a different schedule than content releases and are nowhere near as consistent with when they show up. Friday is any time between 12am Pacific and 11:59pm Pacific. It could be a very long day if you wait around for the update.

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
This, and also updates have a different schedule than content releases and are nowhere near as consistent with when they show up. Friday is any time between 12am Pacific and 11:59pm Pacific. It could be a very long day if you wait around for the update.
Got to be honest American time zones are a bit confusing to us Brits! Got a few episodes of True Detective to catch up on so might run with those and check back in tomorrow.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Got to be honest American time zones are a bit confusing to us Brits! Got a few episodes of True Detective to catch up on so might run with those and check back in tomorrow.

Here's an easier way to think about it.

When you're waking up, New York is asleep*, and Los Angeles is just going to bed.
When you're having lunch, New York is having breakfast and Los Angeles is asleep.
When you're having tea (you're in Hull, I presume it's "tea"), New York is having lunch and Los Angeles is having breakfast.
When you're going to bed, New York is having tea (or "dinner" as they (we?) call it) and Los Angeles is having lunch.
When you're asleep, New York is going to bed and Los Angeles is having tea.

Got it? Good.

Note that there are other places in between New York and L.A., like Chicago, and Texas, and the like, but that would just muddy the waters somewhat.

I'm from the UK, live in Pennsylvania, and have family still in the UK and in New Zealand. I'm like a walking world clock, though I still have trouble with NZ.

* Okay, it's supposed to be the "City That Never Sleeps" but last I checked the bars closed sometime between 2am and 4am. So yeah.

TPATexas

May 5, 2015
We just hit the release button! Let us know when the titles become playable.

Just tried (2:00 PM CST) and when launching TPA did not get prompted that an update is available. Also tried to download the application again. Not seeing anything new. Is everything the same except newly bought tables are visible in the old carousel interface? (Have not bought new tables until app was ready.)

Thanks!

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Just tried (2:00 PM CST) and when launching TPA did not get prompted that an update is available. Also tried to download the application again. Not seeing anything new. Is everything the same except newly bought tables are visible in the old carousel interface? (Have not bought new tables until app was ready.)

Thanks!

If you get the title update, the UI for the main menu and table select should change to look more like the PC

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
Here's an easier way to think about it.

When you're waking up, New York is asleep*, and Los Angeles is just going to bed.
When you're having lunch, New York is having breakfast and Los Angeles is asleep.
When you're having tea (you're in Hull, I presume it's "tea"), New York is having lunch and Los Angeles is having breakfast.
When you're going to bed, New York is having tea (or "dinner" as they (we?) call it) and Los Angeles is having lunch.
When you're asleep, New York is going to bed and Los Angeles is having tea.

Got it? Good.

Note that there are other places in between New York and L.A., like Chicago, and Texas, and the like, but that would just muddy the waters somewhat.

I'm from the UK, live in Pennsylvania, and have family still in the UK and in New Zealand. I'm like a walking world clock, though I still have trouble with NZ.

* Okay, it's supposed to be the "City That Never Sleeps" but last I checked the bars closed sometime between 2am and 4am. So yeah.

Haha will try and remember this. We do have tea at tea-time, and it's not the drink but you can have the drink if you want! My brother is either in New York or on his way home right now, he went to Vegas for his honeymoon, was breakfasting with Evander Holyfield the other day so am more in touch with the time scales than usual!

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
No change yet but thanks for the updates, I appreciate you are hours behind of the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online