TPA updated to 1.71.33

pindapoe

Jul 18, 2018
Hello,

There is a new version of PBA, 1.71.33, could you update the mod? Thanks a lot for your time Noex, merry christmas for all and hope we forget soon this awful 2020...!

RadicalPinballMan

May 6, 2023
Hi there, I've been trying to set up the free camera mod but the updater doesn't work to update the mod to the latest version it just gives a server error. Is there a way I can manually download the latest version?

Also I'm curious as to why a camera angle mod requires internet connect to run? As it seems to require it even when up to date from what I've gathered reading around these forums. So I suppose I also would be happy to receive an offline file for the current build of the game.

I spent pretty much my entire savings on a virtual table to play pinball arcade and I incorrectly assumed the cabinet mode built into the game would just simple move the camera accordingly but I was shocked to find out it's very complicated.

This mod seems to be my last hope so I hope I can get the version compatible with my steam copy thank you for any assistance.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
The internet connection is needed to update the mod for every new game version. The file from this Site is an old version with the updater.

Here is a link to the last version I downloaded : V 2.06

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.