Request TPA Website Issues / Requests

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Hey, is there a problem with the leaderboards site?

No LAH table in the interface, and the Master Data does not contain any LAH scores... :confused:

LAW

FarSight Employee
May 2, 2013
Hey, is there a problem with the leaderboards site?

No LAH table in the interface, and the Master Data does not contain any LAH scores... :confused:

Ah sorry its up now. Tables may be delayed slightly for the website leaderboards since we sortof need to wait for screenshots now before we add them in.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Thanks as always [MENTION=2570]LAW[/MENTION]! Hey, I dropped by the website today and a Steam tourney was running! It's not now, maybe you were testing things. There were six tables: JD, Fireball, NF, HS2, F14, and Frank. I sure hope you guys put JD and Fireball in the next tourney because you haven't yet (!), but it's too soon to have F14, NF, and Frank again. It's been awhile since HS2 so that'd be fine. Just rambling...

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Thanks as always @LAW! Hey, I dropped by the website today and a Steam tourney was running! It's not now, maybe you were testing things. There were six tables: JD, Fireball, NF, HS2, F14, and Frank. I sure hope you guys put JD and Fireball in the next tourney because you haven't yet (!), but it's too soon to have F14, NF, and Frank again. It's been awhile since HS2 so that'd be fine. Just rambling...

And please no more Starship Troopers. Never again. :eek:

LAW

FarSight Employee
May 2, 2013
Thanks as always [MENTION=2570]LAW[/MENTION]! Hey, I dropped by the website today and a Steam tourney was running! It's not now, maybe you were testing things. There were six tables: JD, Fireball, NF, HS2, F14, and Frank. I sure hope you guys put JD and Fireball in the next tourney because you haven't yet (!), but it's too soon to have F14, NF, and Frank again. It's been awhile since HS2 so that'd be fine. Just rambling...

Heya! Yea we're trying to make some improvements to our tournament system. It's like untangling spaghetti....

invitro

May 4, 2012
Heya! Yea we're trying to make some improvements to our tournament system. It's like untangling spaghetti....

I noticed a couple of hours ago that the Tournaments button gives a message about a tourney starting 05/19/2016 at 01:00AM PST. I'll have to check in later to see if this was just testing... :)

And yes I think all programming eventually leads to spaghetti no matter the good intentions or programming skill. ;)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I noticed a couple of hours ago that the Tournaments button gives a message about a tourney starting 05/19/2016 at 01:00AM PST. I'll have to check in later to see if this was just testing... :)

And yes I think all programming eventually leads to spaghetti no matter the good intentions or programming skill. ;)

The TAF Backers tourney starts on 5/19, if you were a $75+ backer. You mean you didn't see the golden rope and the gorilla in a suit with his finger pressed in his ear?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Hello Law,

I tried to download this week master data (July, 24th), but it downloads a partial csv (dated July 14th), containing only the scores until Black Knight table (22 thousands lines, all other tables are missing).

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Mr Tann, your inbox is full so it won't let me message you.

It was really important. About a lottery win in Nigeria. You just need to forward me a fee to release the funds, or something.

The bit about your inbox is true.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
The master data link has been down for.. who knows.. I know it's been at least two weeks. Oh and The Getaways leaderboard hasn't seen weekly/monthly changes for many months.

LAW

FarSight Employee
May 2, 2013
The master data link has been down for.. who knows.. I know it's been at least two weeks. Oh and The Getaways leaderboard hasn't seen weekly/monthly changes for many months.

Interesting let me look into these - sorry for the delay, slacked off on visiting the forum for a wee bit o.0

UPDATE: The Master Data problems should be resolved. It's current as of today, I'll set a reminder to double check it Monday to make sure it ran correctly.
UPDATE: We've tested and verified that Getaway is posting fine, it appears to be an issue with the way the Weekly and Monthly leaderboards are updated with old scores not being properly cleared out. Waiting for tech resolution.

Last edited:

speed_stock

Sep 22, 2014
Re: TPA website standard Leaderboard page

When selecting view to "All Devices", only the top ten places can be viewed due to the < turn page > icons not functioning.

Re: TPA website Tournament page

None of the three "All Time Ranking" modules will load.

Emailed Farsight and I'm told they are working on the issues.
Thought I'd still post this up anyhow, in case I need to come back to it next year asking for an update ;-j

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.