TPA Wii U version info?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Someone, some where on this forum posted a link to an article about how the Wii U approval process was going to be more like the mobile platforms and less like the consoles' approval processes. Perhaps that person will read this and can post that linky again.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
I'd be nice if they'd give us some new detail to tide us over/keep us excited. Native 1080p? Ability to play on only the Gamepad while others watch TV? Packs like the other consoles, or ala carte (and/or packs) with demos ala cells & tablets & Zen 2? Something...

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I guess mums the word for now. I'm also waiting for some new info. I really can't wait to play this on the WiiU. I have 40.00 dollars in my eShop account waiting to be spent on this and Zen.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
I guess mums the word for now. I'm also waiting for some new info. I really can't wait to play this on the WiiU. I have 40.00 dollars in my eShop account waiting to be spent on this and Zen.

Same here, $45 waiting for TPA... and maybe Zen...

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Same here, $45 waiting for TPA... and maybe Zen...

Well I just bought another 25 dollar card to accommodate all purchases from both Zen and TPA. That should cover it. I can't wait!!! I'm a huge fan of both companies and I know that we are in for a pinball treat!

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Zen 2 will supposedly come out next week - we'll see!

If I get a response, super, if not I expect we'll be able to answer it ourselves soon enough!

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I'm always in close contact with the community manager at Zen and she said nothing of the sort of what day its coming. We would have known by now. I hope it comes out next week. Only 2 weeks left in January after this one. I sure do hope that we get TPA this month as well. It looks like Zen may be first, then TPA.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Sure would be nice if FS did actually meet the date they've told us. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if they had AFM ready to submit along with TPA to Nintendo...but I know that's dreaming.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Hey guys (pseudokings, Sean, etc) make sure you all add me on the Wii U. I have TPA on all of the other platforms as well. My info is in the sig beeeeeeeeeelow!!!

Se7en

Aug 11, 2012
Yes well even if they submit it to Nintendo at the end of January then that says nothing of when we will see it in the eShop. Maybe there are more steps required after submission?

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Yeah I was a little bummed about it! No word on the Wii U version at all. Not even a mention about it coming soon. :(

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah I was a little bummed about it! No word on the Wii U version at all. Not even a mention about it coming soon. :(

Not only that, but Nintendo recently put out a list of upcoming release dates/ranges, and TPA was not listed at all. Zen was listed as Q1. Not exactly reassuring...

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Not only that, but Nintendo recently put out a list of upcoming release dates/ranges, and TPA was not listed at all. Zen was listed as Q1. Not exactly reassuring...

Well I figured Zen would be out before TPA for Wii U, but sheesh...we didn't get any reassurance that its coming soon. Well back to being patient again! :)

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
We ain't seeing no January release for the Wii U man. They would have said something by now. Sucks....:(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts