Trouble restoring cactus jack on iPad Air 2. Need help please

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I bought cactus jack on my iPhone 5 and restored it on my iPad mini 3 when I tried to restore it on my iPad Air 2 it said restore failed. I tried logging out and in I tried restarting my iPad and then I deleted the app and reinstalled it but it only downloaded 80 tables not cactus jack that I already bought. The only table I never bought is the dr. Who master in time. Any help would be appreciated.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Are you signed in to the same Apple ID as on the iPhone 5 and iPad mini 3?

Are you signed in to the same Farsight account (in the game) as on the iPhone 5 and iPad mini 3?

If so, it could be an issue with Farsight's servers...there seems to always be some sort of issue related to Farsight and new table releases.

Last edited:

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Are you signed in to the same Apple ID as on the iPhone 5 and iPad mini 3?

Are you signed in to the same Farsight account (in the game) as on the iPhone 5 and iPad mini 3?

If so, it could be an issue with Farsight's servers...there seems to always be some sort of issue related to Farsight and new table releases.

Yes all three have same Apple ID and farsight login thanks

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Same here on ipad air 1. Bought it on my iphone but the restore fails. I can download everything apart from als garage band and cactus jacks from the "download owned" option. When I click buy on those 2 tables it brings me to the enter password to buy screen.

Same apple id on both devices, same farsight account.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I sent a few messages to farsighted support but they just tell me to log out and in again. I sure hope they do something. Will you keep me updated if you find a fix.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I sent a few messages to farsighted support but they just tell me to log out and in again. I sure hope they do something. Will you keep me updated if you find a fix.

Of course I will! I've had this problem since al's garage band though. I have no problems restoring purchases to my iphone. I don't think this is a login problem based on the fact we both have iphones which work fine, but both ipads can't restore.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
From now on I'll do all purchases on my iPad Air 2. It just doesn't make any sense why it works on my phone and my mini 3 but not the Air 2

Thanks for any updates

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.