Trouble with Xplit broadcast

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
Has anyone had problems using Xplit to stream there gameplay of TPA? I'm having trouble with the recorded footage I have. Some of the stuff on the playfield on the tables and the backround disappear in the video, but while playing everything is normal except for some slowdown. The worst I noticed was on LCA where everything disappears and all that's left is the backglass/translite and the blank playfield! Kinda interesting, but I'd like my video to act normal. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
You might be better off with OBS. I haven't experimented with Xplit at all, but whenever I make videos or livestream with OBS, everything is alright.

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
You might be better off with OBS. I haven't experimented with Xplit at all, but whenever I make videos or livestream with OBS, everything is alright.

I just tried OBS, but the same thing happens. Although, I think the disappearing happens slightly less. Here's a video from my Xsplit broadcast to give you a general idea of what's happening:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I just tried OBS, but the same thing happens. Although, I think the disappearing happens slightly less. Here's a video from my Xsplit broadcast to give you a general idea of what's happening:

Looks like you're trying to broadcast in 60 FPS. I would try 30 to be safe.

If not, then I don't know what's causing the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts