Try before you buy, or just Buy?

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
I'm one of the hopelessly (and happily) addicted. When a new TPA pack is released I just buy it. I don't care if I liked the machine IRL or if there may be bugs - I just buy it. I don't play the free demo version, I just buy it.

What about you?

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Just buy. Then they came out with the season packs and I just bought again. Fs gets all my money

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
just buy i would have gotten the season pack but i bought the centaur/pinbot pack first so it was too later next time i'll get the season pack.

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
Usually I just buy. This month I'm extremely underwhelmed by the pack so I've used the trials first for the first time. Sadly my fears seem to be correct so I'm probably not buying.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I buy, even if I don't like a table right away, it usually grows on me or I'll play it when i can't decide what to play or if i'm simply bored of everything I usually play.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I am always going to buy, but I do end up trying first only because the tables release for Android so far in advance of PS3. The Android free trial becomes a nice preview of what I'll be buying for PS3 later.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I try it on an iphone first since theres no DEMO for PS3 and the tables are released waaaay before PS3's. I am looking forward to TCP but I always worry about bugs since they take forever to fix and things getting lost in translation.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
BUY, BUY BUY with my eyes closed! I don't even need to see the table first. In my opinion there's only been 2 duds out of everything so far (I won't name them because I don't want to start a debate in this thread).

I didn't hesitate to purchase the Season 2 Pass because I get them all.

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
I'm one of the hopelessly (and happily) addicted. When a new TPA pack is released I just buy it. I don't care if I liked the machine IRL or if there may be bugs - I just buy it. I don't play the free demo version, I just buy it.

What about you?

Just buy. I can drop more than $5 on real pinball in half an hour. To have two tables that I can play forever for less than the price of a sandwich? No brainer.

I usually double dip too (iOS and ps3)

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
I just buy now. These tables didn't appeal to me at first, but after awhile, I really enjoy playing them:

BH, BS, CP, CFTBL, Genie, RBION

My point is if I only bought tables I liked during the free trial, I would have missed out on some great tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.