Trying to figure out the name of an old pinball machine

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Sorry I don't have any pictures of it... I'm trying to identify a pinball machine I played back in 1991. I believe it had a medieval theme of some sort and had a vertical playfield much like Banzai Run. Any help would be appreciated.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Nope, not that one.... It was very similar to Banzai Run with a vertical playfield in the backbox. I have never seen another one since.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Bizarre machine, but not that either. I'm going to guess it was in the same era as Banzai Run if I remember correctly. Solid State with digital display (non DMD).

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Well, I'm going to guess my memory is shot, because I remember some of the sounds of the game. And I was just watching video's for "Swords of Fury" and they sound like what I remember. I could have sworn there was a vertical backbox playfield though.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I would guess either Swords of Fury or Black Knight 2000 based on your description, but neither of those have what I'd consider a vertical playfield. (They do have upper playfields.)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The other medieval themes I can think of are Magic Castle and Mystery Castle. But no verticle playfields there either.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Well, this was 1991 we're talking about here. That's about when I discovered pinball. I believe it is Swords of Fury, though. I must have memories crossed with Banzai Run.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts