Twilight Zone graphics update?

night

May 18, 2012
I didn't play this table for a while but I saw the update for it and checked it out.
Does this table looks better than it did before? No hazy looking clock anymore, some updated lighting fx? Is it like this since 1870 and have I been sleeping?
Still could use a tone-down in the blue saturation.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
It does look a little better but not by much.

Other than that the only new thing I've discovered in the update is that it has the lower attract-cam view.

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
The slingshots art is now the correct way round. (Though screw is still missing on the right)
Clock appears better.
Greed targets are now all the correct colour.

Not sure if they've fixed the jackpot noise as haven't got that far through a game on it yet, but the clock is still very loud to the extent that it makes me not want to play the game. Seriously, have Farsight ever sat in a room with a clock and had to raise their voices to be heard? I don't think so. Nonetheless, its great to see an update for a season 1 table :D

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The slingshots art is now the correct way round. (Though screw is still missing on the right)
Clock appears better.
Greed targets are now all the correct colour.

Not sure if they've fixed the jackpot noise as haven't got that far through a game on it yet, but the clock is still very loud to the extent that it makes me not want to play the game. Seriously, have Farsight ever sat in a room with a clock and had to raise their voices to be heard? I don't think so. Nonetheless, its great to see an update for a season 1 table :D
The clock is that loud in real life. I actually unplugged my real TZ's clock for a while until I could get an after-market quiet one.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Our local ice rink had a beat down but working Twilight Zone, and yes, it's that loud.

The kids who worked there hated us because every once in a while me and my buddy went down to play it, we were the only two that played it, and the clock modes in particular drove them nuts. Because of the setup (big, huge open arcade area) and the fact the machine would revert to default sound (no battery, couldn't save a lower volume even if they wanted), you could hear it from outside.

The entire building looked at us when we scored jackpots lol.

They now have an Addams Family. It's in even worse shape lol. Seriously what's with opperators who don't touch the games for 20+ years.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.