iOS - Bug Twilight Zone unplayable without Online Connection

ikelleigh

Apr 18, 2012
I was an early backer for this table when it was on Kickstarter. I got the pro version on iOS just fine, but this table historically switches to "Free" mode if I don't have an online connection (wi-fi or cellular). So I have to find an online connection, log out then log back in so I can play this table in "Paid" mode.

I've seen this come up several times and would normally just ignore it because I could find an online connection most of the time to restore it. But the last time this happened I was on an airplane for several hours without a connection and was pretty put off that yet again, I can't play this table I paid $25 for.

Farsight, please fix this glaring issue that's been around forever. If the table is downloaded and it's flagged as purchased like the other tables, why must I need to log out and log back in all of the time to play this?

Or if there is a permanent fix that someone else has found, please share. Thank you.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Log out of your farsight account and log back in. If you want to be really thorough, backup your saves and then delete TPA, reinstall it then restore your purchases. The log in again.

Make sure logging in to your farsight account happens AFTER the restore tables as restoring tables wipes out the licenses. Logging into adds more tables to your licenses list and TZ should be fine online and off.

It's been fixed for a long while now.

ikelleigh

Apr 18, 2012
This was from a clean install of TPA since I upgraded my iPad. So I pretty much did all of those steps months ago, but yet when I opened TPA while on a flight, Twilight Zone was only available in "Free" mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts