PC - Bug Two Backglass images too Close

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
I just received the new version of TPA, 1.26.11. When I entered the pinball select screen for season three, at least two backglass images are too close together. Here is an image to help you understand what I'm talking about. Only when one of the tables on that screen is played is when the all backglass images are back to normal.

2014_05_09_00001.jpg

Does anybody else experience this bug? Say so in this thread.

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
Not here either. What resolution are you running at?

My resolution is 1600x900 and I'm running a ATI Radeon HD 6670 graphics card.

I believe this is applying to the PC version. Neither you or the other person seem to own a PC.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I own a PC. It ain't happening on mine. Not to say you're nuts, 'cause it's obviously happening to you.

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
I own a PC. It ain't happening on mine. Not to say you're nuts, 'cause it's obviously happening to you.

Since I actually bought the table, its not happening anymore. But is this really happening just to me? I never had this in the past, I thought it was the new update. I should at least notify this to FS.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Might be a problem with the image on the "Season 3" page, like the <div> around the image was not closed.

For anyone who bought the S3 pass, my self included, all the tables automatically move to the "My Tables" page where the issue may not be present.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts