TZ is up.. (1.2.1 Feedback and Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuskak

Jun 10, 2012
That does not work for me. No free TZ. Same email adresses on Kickstarter and PA account but the game still ask me for buying TZ table. Log in and log out don't change anything.
Disappointed... Even if i still love the game.

I Hope the futur update will correct this Bug, but im affraid That not cause Most of you now got the table according to the donation on Kickstarter.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
My kickstarter email & Farsight login are different, but after reading about all these purchase bugs I actually bought TZ instead of waiting to get the email difference sorted. I haven't had any problems with the purchased tables saying "buy now" and TZ works every time.

I think these problems stem from the way TZ is delivered for free, as the proper itunes IAP purchase works like a charm.

I shouldn't have had to buy it, but £3 saves me a lot of messing about :D

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Mine seems to have sorted itslef out. I went back to the beta version, then went back again to the purchased version and it all seems to be working now.

Traumahound

Dec 1, 2012
Anyone able to complete the "Gumball Combo" standard goal? I've hit the combo twice (the DMD says Gumball combo), but haven't received credit for the goal. I'm using an iPad 4 with iOS6. Possible bug or am I missing something?

Gaubster

Feb 20, 2012
NO amount of logging in/out, killing the app/resetting my iPad is working? I donated $50. I'd actually pay the money to buy the game, but I'm afraid I'll lose my other tables in the process (which I keep having to restore, because everything I log out, my other tables are gone)? I guess I'm just going to have to sit tight and hope they fix this sooner than later? So frustrating. I only donated $20 to Star Trek. I'm donating ZERO to future Kickstarters, because it is less hassle to just buy the game at full price and let others go through this.

Playing the demo is just a tease!

inspector42

May 27, 2012
For the gumall combo, I found that both lights need to be off before you start hitting the ramps. Then hit the ramps, making both gum and ball light. Then it should give you the combo. It doesn't count if gum or ball is already lit.

Traumahound

Dec 1, 2012
I'm pretty sure I had it like that for the combo, but it didn't count towards the goal. I'll try killing the app and doing it again.

Skydiver Nehus

May 27, 2012
First off, the table looks great on iOS. I love this studios work and it brings me many hours of entertainment.

With that, I'll move on to my gripes. #1 I can't access my free copy of the table like everyone else and yes I've read all the posts on here and tried all the tips and tricks to get the table working.

#2- and this one will make most of you laugh at me and its quite anal, but wasn't the contribution limit to get posted on the special thanks list $50? I was sad to not see my name on that list :( but not as sad as not being able to play the table without paying another $5. I'll hold off and see if a fix comes through this week. So bummed... I've just spent the last 4 weeks studying for a difficult board exam and was really looking forward to playing Twilight Zone now that the exam is done.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
"#2- and this one will make most of you laugh at me and its quite anal, but wasn't the contribution limit to get posted on the special thanks list $50? I was sad to not see my name on that list but not as sad as not being able to play the table without paying another $5."

They ddn't want to delay release for that. I read it would be included in the next release.

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
Well this is just crap. Endless buy me now labels, logging in and out doesn't help anymore, pro table comes and goes, restored purchases, quit app, and now it's repurchased a table (money taken from account) after I tried to force it to see previous purchases.

And now it's re-downloading tables I already did!

This has turned into a bloody mess.

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Although I've never played the real table, I'm enjoying TZ immensely...although I like Cirqus Voltaire better, this may change as I learn TZ and get a better feel for it.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
although I like Cirqus Voltaire better

Really? are you playing on IOS? I just gave CV yet another shot at winning me over and within 1 minute the camera was stuck on the playfield, waiting for me to launch a ball but unable to launch. The table is a complete shambles on ios and I won't be trying it again until after the next update although I've lost all hope that they will ever fix it.

Vercingetorix

Mar 12, 2012
I haven't been able to unlock TZ at all, either on iOS or Mac. All I've succeeded in doing so far is losing a lot of my son's cherished high scores.

I don't doubt that this method of crediting us for the tables is at least in part due to Apple's App Store policies, but it's a mess. I won't be contributing to another Kickstarter effort.

night

May 18, 2012
Really? are you playing on IOS? I just gave CV yet another shot at winning me over and within 1 minute the camera was stuck on the playfield, waiting for me to launch a ball but unable to launch. The table is a complete shambles on ios and I won't be trying it again until after the next update although I've lost all hope that they will ever fix it.

They won't fix it, they are completly focussed on production. CV has fixed flipper shadows, it has been like this since the release. Such a simple bug, go figure..

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Really? are you playing (CV) on IOS?
Yup, iOS. I've learned to dismiss the bugs as they aren't t really game killing (at least to me) and enjoy the table as it is. I do wait for a fix...:rolleyes:

Back on topic though, is no ball save on TZ the default setting for the game? I've read numerous reports that it's only on the first ball & others that its configurable (of course). Just wondering if the table's default setting is for no ball save at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.