Ver. 1.10 and Season 5 come!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
Besides the new tables, do we know of any changes/fixes in this version?

First post!

Party Zone is completely glitch free of visual bugs now. (Horizontal line is gone from the middle of the playing field) However, The Addams Family still has it :/
Menu UI is still horribly stretched from the last patch (The one that mistakenly made all tables free) causing it to look more pixelated. You can also see the visual glitches in the third post of this topic. Look around the Table Goals square. (However this doesn't matter since we're getting a new UI anyway)
Taxi has a glitched reflection GI on the ball that never goes away despite whatever ball you use.
Cirque Voltaire still has those 2 semi transparent rectangles on the playing field that ruins the lighting effects on the table. (First introduced with the original megapatch for Ps4)
Roadshow has the transparent rectangle bugs from Cirque Voltaire as well. Look around the Red Boombox.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
Turned on TPA for the first time in ages (Addams Family) to see if the nasty popping glitch effects they introduced when they supposedly "fixed" the sound are gone.

I shot the ball into some bumper action, the sound glitches are still there, turned off the game until the next patch.

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
Turned on TPA for the first time in ages (Addams Family) to see if the nasty popping glitch effects they introduced when they supposedly "fixed" the sound are gone.

I shot the ball into some bumper action, the sound glitches are still there, turned off the game until the next patch.

There's more introduced in one of the newer tables. (Ugh lol)

High Speed 2 unfortunately. I'll do the picture comparisons in the bug thread to give the Devs a better idea on what to look for.

EDIT: F-14 with popping sound glitches are painful for the ears -_-

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
There's more introduced in one of the newer tables. (Ugh lol)

High Speed 2 unfortunately. I'll do the picture comparisons in the bug thread to give the Devs a better idea on what to look for.

EDIT: F-14 with popping sound glitches are painful for the ears -_-

Sucks about the sound bugs. I play TPA with headphones and don't think I could deal with popping sounds in my ears.
I've been holding off on buying more PS4 tables until these bugs are worked out. Hopefully they will start to give the PS4 version a bit more attention.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts