Version 1.47.x

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Small patch today.

Version 1.47.8
- Fixed EM hud in 2560x1440
- Updated flipper hum sound (should be louder)
- Fixed bug in TZ where starting a table when Game Over was on DMD ended game immediatly
- Fixed issue where HUD stops updating on EM tables when High Score overlay pops up.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Not only is the flipper hum volume perfect, the raising of the volume created the "buzz" sound I was hoping for. Now all we need is the sound of the reels and drops resetting.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Black Knight 2000 the ball sometimes exits the table and ends up back in the shooter lane when shot into the lightning wheel

Monster Bash the camera can get stuck in the launcher cam on mosh pit multi ball

Fireball the ball occasionally sits stuck between the right flipper and sling instead of rolling toward the tip of the flipper with the flipper relaxed.

Please see about some added sound during the EMs resetting

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Black Knight 2000 the ball sometimes exits the table and ends up back in the shooter lane when shot into the lightning wheel

Monster Bash the camera can get stuck in the launcher cam on mosh pit multi ball

Fireball the ball occasionally sits stuck between the right flipper and sling instead of rolling toward the tip of the flipper with the flipper relaxed.

Please see about some added sound during the EMs resetting
Monster Bash - turn Multiball Camera on to correct this for now. This happens on any multiball started from the scoop (Mosh Pit, Monster Bash, MoR, and presumably Frankie if you get it awarded to you).

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Monster Bash - turn Multiball Camera on to correct this for now. This happens on any multiball started from the scoop (Mosh Pit, Monster Bash, MoR, and presumably Frankie if you get it awarded to you).

Oh ok, I guess I am just gonna have to wait then. My Laptop wont play smooth with the smart cam for some reason. But on tables where the upper playfield zoom cant be disabled, CV, BoP & Xenon it plays just fine.

Also my new laptop will not display the game correctly in DX9 dont really know why, I am just thankful for how awesome DX11 is :)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Oh ok, I guess I am just gonna have to wait then. My Laptop wont play smooth with the smart cam for some reason. But on tables where the upper playfield zoom cant be disabled, CV, BoP & Xenon it plays just fine.

Also my new laptop will not display the game correctly in DX9 dont really know why, I am just thankful for how awesome DX11 is :)

Funny story - I had this bug happen in MB in DX11, so I decided to check it out in DX9 as well. I wound up getting 8.5B on that DX9 game I only started to test a bug. Easily my best score.

R

Rhandos

Quick question - I haven't followed all recent changenotes - is it now possible to directly launch the DX11 version via desktop shortcut without renaming files and breaking the update process?

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Quick question - I haven't followed all recent changenotes - is it now possible to directly launch the DX11 version via desktop shortcut without renaming files and breaking the update process?

Renamming doesn't break the updates at all. The game will update perfectly fine, you just need to go rename the exe's again afterwards is all.

Yeah, I don't know if official, but you can set this very easy in steam. I'll edit if I find the post
Here
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...rsion-directly?p=221452&viewfull=1#post221452

Some some say it just works now, but I never changed the method 2 workaround with steam launch settings

Nice. I'll try that when the next update comes out.

Members online

Members online