Version 1.48.x

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Version 1.48.5 (3/25/26)
- Fixed crash on startup.

Version 1.48.4 (3/25/26)
- Added Rescue 911
- Fixed HUD on EM tables (Big Shot, Fireball and Central Park)
- Fixed seam on TAF playfield.
- Fixed Season 5 text in Italian and Spanish
- Fixed draw order issue on Funhouse which made ball not visible behind plastic ramps
- Fixed game crash caused by an audio dll error.

Last edited:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
New UI beta possibly later today, if not, then Monday.

There is a crash issue with the current build up on steam, I'm posting a fix shortly.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
kick whoever does the Specials, they're always subpar compared to the rest of the light up jewels. The blue flashers light near the score looks octagonal versus the red side which is round and the Med award ramp has bad compression artifacts on it[the black part of the ramp], if it's supposed to be black then someone forgot to use their level adjustments.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Anyone else getting a ball through the flipper trying to live catch? It's happened a few times when I've already have a trapped ball on the right and a ball comes down from the middle and I try to live catch it on the right.. and it ends up behind the flipper.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I have been noticing issues with balls locking. It is harder to get balls to lock on Pinbot now it seems. Also on TZ, the balls hang in the top of the gumball machine and the next one wont exit the bottom of the gumball when the dmd shows and the pop sound is made, it only comes out after the table starts looking for the ball, the start of multiball was extremely delayed also. To me these lock issues seem very similar to the long standing issues with Black Knight. Although nudging did nothing to effect the lock on TZ and is obviously not feesable for Pinbot. I will check ball locks on some more tables tonight

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
The tournaments are over and we're aware this tables scoring is broken [not authentic] in more than one way, when do you plan to deploy a fix Farsight?

Members online

Members online