Version 3.8.1 is out for iOS

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Just choose HRC from the Normal playlist and it will redownload, no need to go manage tables.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
:(

HRC is still playing too fast!

Not sure what they fixed but that was the most obvious imo. Guess that's another 2 weeks away then :(

Pod

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
HRC seems better, hitting the poker shot seems a bit easier.

Can't say that I experience a difference, the only thing that I have seen changed is that the lowest bumper is now working correctly (this one was permanently lit in the previous version, now it starts unlit and flashes correctly). Maybe the slingshots are a bit less reactive/forcefull but that could also be me playing way too much Theatre of Magic the last week :)
Slam23

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
I've played about 5 games of Twlight Zone (Pro Mode with extra balls off) and haven't had any of the stuck camera problems that we're bumming me out about a month ago. Nice to have that table back.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Trying to enter a high score on Fish Tales was buggy. Couldn't control moving the letters and when you selected, it picked the previous letter. Eg. Select 'g' and it puts 'f'.

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
I've played about 5 games of Twlight Zone (Pro Mode with extra balls off) and haven't had any of the stuck camera problems that we're bumming me out about a month ago. Nice to have that table back.

The weird multiball camera glitches are gone, but I'm still getting the Gumball Machine loader glitch. Two balls got stuck in the loader and locked the camera there. Had to quit the game. I can't believe this glitch is still present.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts