Version 3.8.1 is out for iOS

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
The weird multiball camera glitches are gone, but I'm still getting the Gumball Machine loader glitch. Two balls got stuck in the loader and locked the camera there. Had to quit the game. I can't believe this glitch is still present.

I haven't run into that one yet, although it has been a bummer in the past. I did have a Lost In The Zone incident wherein, at the finish, one of the balls was stuck under the upper right flipper. Nothing happened after that. The camera stayed where it was and the flippers wouldn't work. Of course the attendant assured me that there wasn't a stuck ball anywhere, even though I said "it's right there!" And pointed at it.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I didn't play HRC much before this update, but while the table generally feels better, it's performance is pretty sketchy. Can tell my iPad 3 is struggling with performance. Jerkiness, enough for me to mistime shots more often than not. iOS 7.1.2

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Performance seems to be dropping gradually but personally I suspect it's the OS update more than PA as I've seen poor performance across the board.
Very temped to upgrade my iPhone 4 when the next edition is released.

Pod

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Playing HRC, there is a sound distortion every time the bell rings. This wasn't present until after the update, perhaps a corrupted sound file?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts