Visual Pinball

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Carl thanks mate for the tip on volume, much appreciated.can you give us a tip on how to get the ASHES back HAHA ?:eek:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
crash2014: You really should check out vpforums.org. You can get your downloads there and the help you need with those errors. This is not the place for that. I know you are new here but if you look around a bit you'll see that there's no downloading or trading files here. This is a forum dedicated to Farsight's The Pinball Arcade game. The Visual Pinball thread that you located is a small side discussion of VP. Give The Pinball Arcade a try and see if you like it!!!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Crash2014. Free membership at vpforums.org lets you download 6 table files per day.

Roms and table media aren't limited.

The internet is not your servant. I pay yearly for unlimited downloads and to support the site in the only way I can. You shouldn't expect people to deliver a laundry list of tables. Not sure about site admins but im also sure that the table authors would be against it and it's bordering on talk of piracy

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Ah, good to see that sentiment is still as alive as ever.

I think I have an account at vpforums.org when vpforums.com went down (and the many other predecessors... who here remembers when it used to be ShivaSite?)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
If it's 2 downloads then so be it. The point is, that circumventing that limit is not something that should be asked.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
So I finally decided to see what would happen if I tried to install VP on my PC. After more than a few hiccups,I actually got it to work. It's not perfect by any means,but I'm loving what I can do with it.

I do have a question if someone would be willing to help with - Does anyone here know how to insert mp3s into a music pin? If so,can you PM me and help me out? Thanks.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Not the most accessible sim... I am trying hard to get medieval madness to run. I got so far I have the rom and all but when I start the image is magnified so I only get part of the dot matrix. I can hear the game starting and all when I hit the keys but can´t see much. I don´t seem to be able to find a graphical setting that will let me see the table. I had the table visible before when I didn´t get the roms working...

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Not the most accessible sim... I am trying hard to get medieval madness to run. I got so far I have the rom and all but when I start the image is magnified so I only get part of the dot matrix. I can hear the game starting and all when I hit the keys but can´t see much. I don´t seem to be able to find a graphical setting that will let me see the table. I had the table visible before when I didn´t get the roms working...

Can you toss up a screenshot of this? That would be helpful. Also, did you grab the desktop version or the "FS" version? Are you playing landscape or portrait?

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
i recently starting using FP especially for a table i couldnt get anywhere else and TPA was just not getting it. I was able to figure out how to run FP. On VP i do not understand the install instructions and i am not even sure if it will run on windows 8.1 64 bit. FP was not hard to figure out and in most cases you just put the file in the Tables folder . Back one page there was some buzz about VP forums i tried to pay the $10 for unlimited downloads but kept getting an error so i am limited to 2 downloads a day (i got the table i wanted anyways so no biggie).

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
will see I run landscape 16:9. The image is magnified so I see part of the dot matrix display. It don´t matter if I run 1080p or 1024x768 or whatever resolution. This is with the 2.4.3 version. The previous I haven´t got running but at least show the entire playfield.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts