Request Vote for The Pinball Arcade in Google's App of the Year Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hi Android Fans

Google [are running] *ran* an App of the Year judging competition for apps and games.

We [have] *had* an opportunity to add The Pinball Arcade into the Most Addictive Games category

This survey require*d* no log in.

For Great Justice!

UPDATE: Thanks to all that voted...

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Voted for

Most addictive
Best Old School
Best Based on a Movie (T2 anyone?)
Best Everyday App (I play every day)

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
No vote - too many bugs for me to win any kind of award personally.

I play every day, but only because there isn't a real alternative apart from VP.
I really want this app to be better and will do what I can to help, but I don't personally recommend this anymore to friends/colleagues due to quality, so I couldn't justify it being Google app of the year.

Indy99

May 24, 2013
Voted. I agree with Baron that there are many bugs and other basic improvements that are really needed, I play TPA so much more than any other game it was a no brainer for my vote!

K

Korven

No vote - too many bugs for me to win any kind of award personally.

I play every day, but only because there isn't a real alternative apart from VP.
I really want this app to be better and will do what I can to help, but I don't personally recommend this anymore to friends/colleagues due to quality, so I couldn't justify it being Google app of the year.

+1, minus the VP part since I never played VP.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Well, the results are in. Sadly, no love for TPA.

Google_Awards.png

N

netizen

Not really surprised to see Ingress on there. That game has so much IRL cross over that it is viral in it's nature.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
From that "best of" I just have YouTube...
And I've never even heard about the other ones...
Same here.

The voting page had suggestions and it wasn't very obvious at the first glance that you could make your own entry. Maybe they didn't even count the entries they didn't like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online