Votes: 29 23.6%
  • Big Shot

Votes: 26 21.1%
  • Twilight Zone

Votes: 66 53.7%

• Total voters

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
As stated elsewhere, Black Hole is rising rapidly in my estimation after the last update, which completely overhauled the physics. The two-level multiball is quite challenging to get, and extremely cool when it happens. The backbox still doesn't animate (and the "infinity mirror" in the backglass is a flat picture that pales next to the real thing), but those are purely cosmetic and you don't even see them during gameplay.

ravager

Jul 20, 2012
Medieval Madness - Stacked Multiballs, trolls, Lord Howithurtz, "They took our wives... YAY! Just a very fun table
Twilight Zone - Yes, touch the door.
Big Shot - Cruel, but rewarding EM.
Funhouse - Rudy and his taunting, the incredible light show on PS3, and Frenzy! I grew to love this game on PHOF, and this is even better.
Circus Voltaire - on PS3, the lighting is incredible. Neon multiball a real treat.

Just missed: Black Hole, Theater of Magic, Monster Bash

Bottom: Black Knight, Harley Davidson

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Black Hole - Probably the table I have played the most. I find it very addicting

Medieval Madness - I think that this is probably the greatest DMD pinball table of all time. Very easy to learn and hard as f*** to master. You can't go wrong.

Gorgar - It's my name. I had to vote for Gorgar even though the sounds are still sometimes stopping when you complete the A-B-C rollovers and the drop targets go up too fast once completed.

Monster Bash - I love the Universal Monsters and hitting Frankenstein's Monster in the head with a frying pan. Plus Dracula is hilarious. "Special. Like me."

Big Shot - I love a good EM. Ace High and Central Park can't come soon enough. Well, I guess a lot of people will complain about the flipper gap on Central Park, but if you ask me, it is the perfect table to learn to nudge on.

I wanted to vote for Harley because I think it is under rated. And I enjoy getting hit on by gay cops telling me that they are giving me a ticket . . . to the Policeman's ball. But I voted for Gorgar and Monster Bash instead.

I guess I was disappointed by Twilight Zone. I was expecting the ultimate challenge, but it was so easy that I got Lost in the Zone on my mobile phone. And I suck on my mobile phone!!!

I wonder if Pinbot will be dumbed down so that it doesn't go in the left outlane so often.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
When Pinbot gets released for TPA, I'm going to wait for reviews. If the outlanes are remotely close to the PHOF version, I'm skipping it. It became so frustrating that it was the only table I stopped playing on that disc.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Pinbot was my favorite on PHOF! I love that it's hard and this is the way it was meant to be! Please FS, don't make it any easier than the PHOF/real version.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Pinbot was my favorite on PHOF! I love that it's hard and this is the way it was meant to be! Please FS, don't make it any easier than the PHOF/real version.

I guess you and I are going to have to disagree on this. As I have played the real machine for many years, I can tell you, the outlanes were never that hungry.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Really? Played one a couple of times and the the machine was really punishing. As long as FS makes it like the real thing, I am happy. TZ was a big disappointment difficult wise. :(

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Really? Played one a couple of times and the the machine was really punishing. As long as FS makes it like the real thing, I am happy. TZ was a big disappointment difficult wise. :(

i agree TZ is currently too easy.

i also agree that Pin*Bot is a tough, punishing machine. But i've played real Pin*Bots, and they weren't as absurd as Pin*Bot on PHOF (wii version). that game sent the ball down the left outlane immediately off the plunger a good third of the time, with no possibility of save. Pin*Bot is cruel, but it's not THAT cruel.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts