WCS is here...sorta.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
World Champion [Cup] Soccer Released On iOS. Completely Broken, Can't Access Table.

Clicking on the table icon from any place in the UI takes you to the Custom Ball DLC screen. Trying to click out of that menu crashes the app.

You can't buy it, you can't play it. Only Farsight, right?

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
No problem here, downloaded from main screen and able to play it without problems, iPad Air 2, latest iOS, latest TPA.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
No problem here, downloaded from main screen and able to play it without problems, iPad Air 2, latest iOS, latest TPA.

I'm also using Air 2, latest iOS and app and it's totally borked as I described above.

On NeoGAF users reporting the same issue.

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
Tried it on my Ipad Pro (12", 1st Gen.) but can't access the new Table.
Instead of the Play-Button after selecting the table, i get a collection of Custom Balls that i could buy...

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Go to the shopping cart icon from the main screen and buy from there. Bypasses the ball pack screen and was able to purchase and download successfully.

GET

May 1, 2016
I'm probably way too early for this, as WCS or the CFTBL update won't install. But the newest update has arrived on iOS.

GET

May 1, 2016
Well, it arrived, and it brought a bad bug in the ui. Whenever starting up ANYTHING in the arcade or in the main menu, it redirects you to the ball pack. Hitting a season after that crashes the game. Also, the background is still firepower ii.

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Well, it arrived, and it brought a bad bug in the ui. Whenever starting up ANYTHING in the arcade or in the main menu, it redirects you to the ball pack. Hitting a season after that crashes the game. Also, the background is still firepower ii.

Yep....same issues on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
This worked for me DA5ID!

Custom Balls is still broken, though, just fyi.

Really surprised how intact this table is.

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Purchased it thru shopping cart and was able to buy and download. Farsighted did a great job on this one WOW!

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Did it thru the workaround....I'm really liking this. Lack of FIFA license is no biggie. Great job Farsight.....love it

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Thanks DA5ID for the bipass idea. It gets an A+ from me. And we even got ball spin with the new update ;). It looks and plays great on the iPad. There's a glitching line on the metal part of the right loop, but it doesn't effect anything really. Awesome table.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Good to hear that it works for you guys, but wasn't I already clear with my comment to buy it "from the main screen"? Well, props to Da5id to come up with the same idea....geez

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.