WCS is here...sorta.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Good to hear that it works for you guys, but wasn't I already clear with my comment to buy it "from the main screen"? Well, props to Da5id to come up with the same idea....geez

Shout out to Slam for getting it to work first and inspiring me to poke around and then be more specific! :)

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Just checked out a few other tables and there are 5 I found that crashed the app one is eldorodo EM I'm so pissed I forgot the rest I only checked about 15 and 5 crashed the app

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Shout out to Slam for getting it to work first and inspiring me to poke around and then be more specific! :)

Thanks Da5id, sorry for the post, was in a bad mood yesterday....should have waited 5 minutes before posting...

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Got a quick fix for ya. Go to the shopping cart on top. Click that. You should see the 4 tables from season 7 with padlocks on them. Click on the new table. That opens options on the bottom to buy or play free trial version. When you select that it downloads and you can play.

I see someone has already posted similar fix. Can confirm it is working here too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts