Request We Need More Trophies

BallyTheDog

Apr 22, 2018
Season 1 has three trophies for every table: High 5 (bronze), Master (silver), and Wizard (silver). From Season 2 onward, there are only Wizard trophies. Why did Farsight/Sony not implement High 5 and Master trophies for these seasons? Season 7 is even worse: it only has one trophy for completing all Wizard goals. We need three trophies for all tables.

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
I seem to recall having read that the absence of trophies for the later seasons has to do with Sony only allowing a certain amount of trophies per game, and that TPA has more or less run into the limit - but I'm sure someone will come along and answer with certainty.

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Geting new trophies would be great, but I fear there are more important issues with TPA/SPA.
By the way, what´s your opinion in the forum: Will we get new tables for SPA anyway?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I seem to recall having read that the absence of trophies for the later seasons has to do with Sony only allowing a certain amount of trophies per game, and that TPA has more or less run into the limit - but I'm sure someone will come along and answer with certainty.
Correct! Sony only allows a certain amount for each game and TPA is about maxed out. Tom himself was the one that confirm it.

FWIW, Zen Studios is also having the same problem in Pinball FX3. That's the reason why they only offer one trophy per table.

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Season 1 has three trophies for every table: High 5 (bronze), Master (silver), and Wizard (silver). From Season 2 onward, there are only Wizard trophies. Why did Farsight/Sony not implement High 5 and Master trophies for these seasons? Season 7 is even worse: it only has one trophy for completing all Wizard goals. We need three trophies for all tables.

As shogun00 has correctly stated, there is a limit on the number of trophy points and trophy groups your game can have. The way trophies were done in the beginning wasn't done in a way that would allow tables in the future to have the same trophy layout. I don't think they thought TPA would've been running for so long honestly. I forgot the math I did, but I think there's only room for 3 to 4 more trophies in our game. That's why I've been just doing one trophy per season, and they are worth Gold now. If I had done three trophies for all tables, I would've probably gotten only up to season 4 before I maxed out. Having no trophies for several seasons would absolutely not be worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts