Welcome to Lost in the Zone

Gord Lacey, our founder and administrator, turned on the blog feature of this forum a little while ago to combat some overly long signatures, of which mine was probably a prime offender. (Sorry, Gord!) But now I have this little soapbox in the corner of the arcade, and it would be a shame to let it go to waste by holding nothing but my high score list. Hence, this blog, "Lost in the Zone", named after my favorite table's wizard mode.

If my good intentions don't lead me down the proverbial paved road, I hope to offer more in-depth opinions, commentary and observations about all things pinball (real and virtual) than is possible and/or appropriate in the main forums. Not really sure what I'll start with, but there are 70+ real tables near me, including some fairly rare ones like Spectrum, so we've got enough material to cover slow news days for awhile. I'm also playing in a league for the first time this fall, which is boatloads of fun, but quite a different experience than arcade play. And of course we've got TPA and its tables to talk about.

A little bit of housekeeping before we begin: This isn't Vietnam, so we have rules here in the Zone. Basically, if it would cause problems on the main forum, don't post it here. Also, I've got comment moderation turned on for now. It's more work for me, but after seeing the travesty that the interwebs made of FarSight's Facebook page, there needs to be some method of maintaining the peace here.

And with that, welcome to the Zone! Feel free to wander about and get lost (once it's big enough to get lost in) as long as you like, and wish me luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.