Welcome to the Wizard Club

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
I returned to making wizard goals few weeks ago after some break and today finally Completed all Wizard Goals in Season 1, 2 and 3 up to and including last Table Pack #24 released at this moment on Steam.
my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007556125/
and screen:

kr6v.jpg

So, idea is - if i remember right, here are some other dudes with completed achievments, so may be we can list people who make some progress in TPA: if you have completed all wizard achievements for season 1 or 2 - post screenshots and your profile link to check it and we can add you to the least of TPA Wizards, we can call "wizarded" Seasons as "mastered scholl of pinball magic" lol )))

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Impressive! I typically go through the table list and try and work for a Wizard goal over the few tables I already have completed. I don't believe I will ever get all of them. Lack of patience and skills, but it sure is fun trying.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Impressive indeed This is a club that I need a lot of work to try and gain membership in. How many have done this? One good thing is it can be done and I will continue to try and accomplish.

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
I have a feeling that Goin Nuts and Genie are going to be the tables that keep me from getting in this club, I have most of the wizard goals done but those tables just make me want to throw my laptop

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I have a feeling that Goin Nuts and Genie are going to be the tables that keep me from getting in this club, I have most of the wizard goals done but those tables just make me want to throw my laptop
Goin Nuts isn't too bad. Make sure you focus on the Green drop targets and keeping at least 2 balls in plays.

Members online

Members online