What are the chances Farsight re-ups with Sony?

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
So we know that after Mary Shelley's Frankenstein there is one table left from the original five-pin deal. It seems like most of the board feels either Last Action Hero or Johnny Mnemonic will be the final table. Is there enough left for Farsight to try and extend the deal? Per invitro's research these are the properties still left:

Sinbad
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Charlie's Angels
Krull
Robocop
Hook
Last Action Hero
Johnny Mnemonic
Godzilla
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Elvis
Wheel of Fortune
Spider-Man

Last edited:

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I think both Last Action Hero and Johnny N. are awesome and would make great additions to TPA. They are also probably the best tables left on that list. I just got to try a Godzilla and it was fun enough, very Sega. Stern's Spider-man is OK, although I sure do hate the table "art" and junky plastic figurines. I don't really think Spider-man is an option, though, due to Sony selling those rights back to Marvel/Disney. Didn't care for T3, can't comment on the rest. Pretty sure the money could be put to better use elsewhere, though.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Spider-man is one of my all time favorites and is highly regarded as a "players" table - meaning if you are in a tournament the good players will choose that table to stomp you with - would love to see it TPA so I can practice and learn the rulesets so I can stop being stomped...

Johnny Mnemonic second choice (love the matrix mod owners are doing to that table)

Wheel of Fortune would be third choice - interesting dynamic with the drain

Krull should be done because it is super rare (only 10 made) - and not because it sucked.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts