Request what are the chances of seeing INDIANAPOLIS 500 on TPA?

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
only ever been to one pinball competition in real life. One of the tables I played was Indy 500 (first time I'd played machine). Clear in my memory as managed over 1 billion which is pretty good for first go. Loved the table and theme.

I know there is a licensing issue but what are odds on getting it on TPA?

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Probably not a huge license fee, but I think Farsight will get High Speed 1 and 2 in before going for this one.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'd love to see this table, it's great fun and good use of the theme, pretty fast and decent flow to it for the most part

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
White Water looks like a Lawlor (3+ flippers and ramp combos) . I actually can't see any difference and I don't see the special "fun" there, either.

Very different to me. The rules are much simpler, the main aim is simply shoot the flashing shots. Lawlors tend not to have upper playfields, and the upper playfield with the vertical flipper that redirects to three possible shots is very satisfying. Also, there is a lot of over-the-top stuff, like the whirlpool in the middle of the playfield, the bigfoot toy that redirects the ball with a plank of wood, and the Insanity Falls ramp has got to be one of the most OTT chute in pinball history. That's what I mean by fun.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Hopefully we get this and Corvette. I am wondering of those two licenses which would be the cheaper one?

Members online

Members online