What Do We Really Want ???

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
vGbDrPy.jpg

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014

you have been warned... HEEEEEZZZ BAAACCKKKK!! ;0 hehe... "no fear!"

p.s. wanna blow your mind tonight, just search for 'EBN' (emergency broadcast network) videos on the YT tonight... have fun! :)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Had a 2600 back in the day. Might be my favorite Christmas gift of all time.

Do you still own it ?

Will they damage my TV set? :)

No. Your TV set doesn't care whether it's playing an exciting game or another re-run.
You can hook up an Atari game to any set, once and for all, in about 5 minutes.
After that, you're only a flick of a switch away from fun for the whole family. :)

you have been warned... HEEEEEZZZ BAAACCKKKK!! ;0 hehe... "no fear!"

p.s. wanna blow your mind tonight, just search for 'EBN' (emergency broadcast network) videos on the YT tonight... have fun! :)

Cool. I like this kind of stuff.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I came back from college and found my Atari 2600 and at least 50 games gone. My Mom gave it away. Some friend of hers with a bunch of kids were the recipients.

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
I came back from college and found my Atari 2600 and at least 50 games gone. My Mom gave it away. Some friend of hers with a bunch of kids were the recipients.

When I came back from college the 2600, NES, and SNES were all gone, along with all the games. My Mom loved having a good clean-out and never played a video game of any kind in her life. That being said those systems were all bought by her as gifts and she managed to snag me that last copy of The Legend of Zelda at Toys 'R' Us for my birthday just as someone else was grabbing for it. Love ya Mom!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts