What Do We Really Want ???

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Hmm. Mr. Fungi either only acknowledges 3 seasons of the year or he has expanded the Earth's orbit around the Sun to add four more months to the year.

Sorry, man. I had to call you out on that one. ;)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Hmm. Mr. Fungi either only acknowledges 3 seasons of the year or he has expanded the Earth's orbit around the Sun to add four more months to the year.

We all know the guy's on drugs.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
General Boutwell (Billy Dee Williams) says "I WANT YOU.............to buy my new fried chicken, that is. Sho 'nuff!"

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012

Call me out on what?

http://www.pinballarcade.com/TablePacks/

It's 10 packs a season. When I said "...only get 10 tables a year!" I was referring to idiots complaining that we now only get 10 per year. No, we still get 12 a year. 10 per season. 12 per year. Season ≠ Year.

Refer to the first sentence of my tirade.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
When you said "season of the freakin' year = 4 months". I don't want an extra month of winter. :)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
When you said "season of the freakin' year = 4 months". I don't want an extra month of winter. :)

Ohhhh. My bad. I might've been thinking Ceti Alpha 5. I keep mistaking it for Ceti Alpha 6. That could be dangerous.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Ohhhh. My bad. I might've been thinking Ceti Alpha 5. I keep mistaking it for Ceti Alpha 6. That could be dangerous.

iwantyou.jpg

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
No need for that, my good man. We're all equal here. Even though some might be more equal than others.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I'm so glad the male perm went out of style. I can't stop laughing at that picture.

If you're referring at me being a wizard...no, just no. I just know the secret handshake to get into Atlantis.
(It's kinda weird. You need webbed fingers.)

Now, I want some chicken. And bikini girls. With machine guns.

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Actually that pic came up in a search for JP robot grandma's boy. It was too perfect to not save. I want it as my avatard. But you are wizard though

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.