What is going on? We DEMAND transparency!!!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Nope him and athiny bourdian made me a flower pot fulla carabinars they
Robably spit in it but it fed five others too, i wasnt being a dick it was ireland i needed a pee and there was a big ass camera blcking the door.....i like bourdain but this other dudes a real dick, stale bread!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
You want free? Look at what companies like EA give away for free on Origin. Hardly up-to-the minute stuff. Most of it mid-rated titles at least 10 years old. And that's EA, who have more money than Jesus. Farsight can justify giving away a few tables a month on the Twitch Stream, and the occasional season pass. They can't afford to give away an entire season's worth of stuff to one of their largest user bases; if they did that, there'd be no more updates because they'd cease to exist as a commercial entity.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Nope him and athiny bourdian made me a flower pot fulla carabinars they
Robably spit in it but it fed five others too, i wasnt being a dick it was ireland i needed a pee and there was a big ass camera blcking the door.....i like bourdain but this other dudes a real dick, stale bread!

Never had his food, but I like Bourdain’s books. Read two or three of them. Kitchen Confidential is very entertaining.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I'm hoping the pricing error was a mistake on Sony's end (i.e. FS gave them the correct pricing information) and Sony has to reimburse FS since they can't just yank it out of customers' libraries.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts