What is the best phone for TPA?

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Ok since I got my new Samsung S4 mini, and it won't work with TPA, I have to take it back to the store. What is the best android phone for TPA?

I don't want a huge display either, like the Samsung S4. It's just too big. The S4 mini would be perfect size with its 4.3" display, too bad it won't work. Let me know what you guys have and how it plays.

Thanks!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
S4 is great for gaming and TPA works great on my GT-I9505, fits nicer in the pocket than my previous 3.7" device despite the 5" screen because it's slim, light and thin with hardly any bezel. I don't use a case or cover.
But... If it's too big, maybe an Nexus 4. Should be cheap now the 5 is out too.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Yea, my friend has the S4, and it is great for TPA, but too big for a phone. I can't put it in my pocket without walking like a duck or something. That's why I was so excited for the S4 mini......

Ok I will check out Nexus 4.

edit: crud...I have to get it from verizon, and they don't have nexus 4.

Last edited:

Indy99

May 24, 2013
I have the HTC One and it runs TPA great!! Like you, I am with Verizon and they are the worst when it comes to options for Andorid phones. Other than the One, I like the Galaxy S 4, the Note 3, and LG G2 - but those last 3 all have larger screens. The HTC One has a 4.7" screen. The sound on the One is great for a phone.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Hmm...ok will check it out, thanks guys. I'm going to the store tomorrow...but looks like we might get some snow so might have to postpone my trip.

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
Works great on my Note 2, I'm sure it would be even better on a Note 3. Probably wouldn't run the best on a Galaxy Mega, given it's crap specs and screen.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I got the......wait for it........HTC One!

The sound IS good on this. TPA plays great. Guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight....gotta download all the tables, test each one, and get all wizard goals. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts