What is your favourite table

wolfson

May 24, 2013
oh!! forgot,platform,PC great,PS4 next,but i play more on XBOX 1,that`s me all mixed up in the marble department (a couple of marbles short ) haha !!!:cool:

gazgti

Jan 31, 2016
I was thinking of getting a psr and doing it on that but after seeing some comments im not so sure plus i like the conveniance of android i might stick to android and get a tablet altho i played on ipad pro and found it harder I dunno if it is just because I had got used to a smaller screen

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Attack From Mars is probably my favorite pin on TPA and IRL.

It's simply a masterclass in design. Fantastic art, amusing DMD and sound package, great theme, well-thought rules. What I truly appreciate about the table is the playfield itself. This is THE pin for introducing pinball to new players. Everything is so clear: the center is open and clean. The fan layout is really easy to follow. Giant UFO at the top/center? Hit it! Shaking rubber aliens on the side? Hit'em! Very, very clear objectives that aren't just intuitive, they're inviting. The art/lamps are really easy to read and understand and the paths are clearly indicated with GIANT RED ARROWS.

Clear. Clean. Simple. Deep. Fun!

Most latter-day pins can be difficult to understand at first glance, even obtuse. Let's look at Medieval Madness for comparison: this is a very similar pin, all things considered. Pretty much a spiritual successor. And yet the table is confusing as hell on a first encounter. There is SO much going on visually. You're pretty much doing the same things, but it feels like chaos. Aliens attacking: ufos, tanks. Save the world! Simple. Medieval fantasy: knights, dragons, peasants, catapults, trolls, damsels, booze, chickens, wizards, jousting.. Gah!! It's MADNESS!

Anyway, I enjoy MM, but it's like the last game I would have someone learn pinball on. Maybe too many lame uncle jokes for me...

Runner-up favorites (not for the same merits as AFM):
White Water
Addams Family
Cirqus Voltaire
Monster Bash
No Good Gofers
Theater of Magic

Pins in TPA that I like a lot more IRL:
High Speed
The Getaway
Road Show
Judge Dredd
Scared Stiff
Star Trek

satandouche

Sep 27, 2015
Goin Nuts! Just kidding. Too hard to pick. AFM IRL. On TPA usually any game I'm working on for goals. Dracula was very hard which made it fun, White Water had a lot of flow and a tricky combo, MM is great. I left Starship Troopers and Phantom as the last pins to get the goals on. I respect Starship Troopers now, but doubt I'll play Phantom again anytime soon. iPad player.

ShakinRaven

Jul 12, 2016
My fav tables always seems to change upon my mood lol.

But I guess my Fav real-life table is Cirqus Voltaire, despite me absolutely hating it on TPA. Its such a pretty and challenging table with awesome music to boot.

My fav TPA table is definitely Theater of Magic, great layout, awesome effects, great music. I have yet to find one of these puppies in the wild, but hope to soon in my travels.

I play primarily on PS4, because hey...its a PS4. I'm not to into playing games of this kind on mobile devices, I go more for immersion and scale. Plus hooking up to the home theater is a big plus. I also dabble in older PC pinball games.

Some of My Other ABSOLUTE favs are

Attack From Mars
Monster Bash
Medieval Madness
Dracula
Big Shot
The Getaway
Safe Cracker
Arabian Nights

Aside from TBA tables I also like

Fantastic Journey (ProPinball)
The Web (ProPinball)