What Is Your Nemesis Table?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Fish Tales for me. The game is over before it begins. I just can't seem to get anything going on it. Don't think I ever even started multiball on it.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Indiana Jones. I hate that table and it hates me. I always score virtually nothing.

I was exactly the same with IJ for a long time. Even owning one I could never get it setup quite right for a decent satisfying game. I played on my old IJ at a friend's last year and it finally clicked.

Now, Champion Pub has always kicked my arse. Never had a good game on it.

karl

May 10, 2012
STTNG and me do not appear to be good friends. It is fine on tpa but in real life it kicks me down with those brutal outlanes, tight left orbit and hard to hit delta ramp.

Maybe I have just been a bit unlucky but my machine also loves to break down all the time. I like the theme, the basic layout, the music, the voices, the rules and everything else and that means I am not ready to give up on it just yet.

Still hoping we will learn to be friends in the end but it is a gravel road getting there at the moment.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Whitewater. I personally think the game flows very well and the VJ light show is perfect, but while I can get to VJ on the TPA version, I can barely advance a raft on the real version.

mrgamesmaster

May 29, 2013
Right now, I'd have to say The Wizard of Oz in real life. I've only played it about a couple times so far at Nickel City along w/Indy, Tron, South Park, Lethal Weapon and Simpsons Pinball Party and still have a ways to go in terms of getting used to it. I've actually gotten a reasonable score of about 65 mil on Indy I'm glad to say.

For TPA, I'd have to say Gorgar. Those outlanes are extremely unforgiving in that game and they get me pretty much every time.

RP1980

Jun 13, 2012
In real life, Indiana Jones decimates me.

In TPA, Cactus Canyon and Champions Pub are both killer. I actually scored 148,309,950 in a game of Champions Pub, but otherwise I usually get crushed. The worst part is, due to the ios glitch, that game didn't save to the leaderboard haha. Cactus Canyon just continues to destroy me on a regular basis, but I keep coming back for more. Anyone ever play one in real life?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
In real life, Indiana Jones decimates me.

In TPA, Cactus Canyon and Champions Pub are both killer. I actually scored 148,309,950 in a game of Champions Pub, but otherwise I usually get crushed. The worst part is, due to the ios glitch, that game didn't save to the leaderboard haha. Cactus Canyon just continues to destroy me on a regular basis, but I keep coming back for more. Anyone ever play one in real life?

In real life, cactus canyon and champion pub are significantly easier from what I've experienced. That's why they are my nemesis on tpa. Especially champion pub.

My nemesis physical table is pirates of the Caribbean or stern Indiana jones. Never played either table where everything didn't drain instantly. Such a waste of money and potc seems well regarded. I don't get it? Drain city.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts