What shows are you watching?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I just caught up on Agents of Shield (which I don't really like, but watch out of habit)
I've got all of AHS: Freak Show to watch, of which I worked on episodes 8-13
Archer (hell yeah!)
New Girl, Mindy Project, and Brooklyn 9-9 (also known as stupid TV around our house)
Waiting for Hannibal, Fargo, and Walking Dead to start back up

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
+++++

archer_head.png

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
all the MST3K dls i have on my playstation, pritty much constantly... :) i never caught up on all the joel epis, let alone seen all of mikes! i'm having to start a list just to keep track of what i know by heart, and the ones i don't.

similar lists/folders of favorite movies, SCTV :) music... college lecture episodes, trying to learn enough to join a game company someday ;0 or start one of my own, i hope more! :)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Curse of Oak Island is one of my favorites also. Hope they do a third season.

sound like maybe a bbc "prisoner" fan too maybe?? :) not a personally big 'dr. who' fan like others are, but love bits and pieces of bbc/canadian/american/what have you comedy... any -good- comedy! kids in the hall; bbc version of hitchhiker's guide; etc... all such good subjects for whacky pinball tables! like monty python; they never got one, did they??

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Are you speaking of The Prisoner starring Patrick McGoohan from the late 1960's? Or is this something new?

karl

May 10, 2012
Great new shows last year for me was True Detective and Fargo. The Affair was ok.

If you want some light action/entertainment, nothing beats Person of Interest for me

Right now I am watching a new Norwegian short series about the Telemark mission from World War 2 called Jakten på tungtvannet.(or the hunt for heavy water) There was an old American movie called The heroes of Telemark that was based around the same thing, long ago. Never seen it but I have heard that it was pretty far from what really happened. Not one single person got killed during the actual mission and I guess that had to be changed for the Hollywood version ;)

World War 2 has always fascinated me so this is right up my alley. (Band of Brothers is still one of my favorite series)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm with Karl on Person of Interest. Lots going on in that show but probably not easy to jump into at this point. I've never seen a series so properly built up in the first couple seasons and then introduce bigger plotlines pulling all the characters and events from those initial seasons back into relevance. The editor of that show is amazing just for keeping continuity coherent. Plenty of action and real world relevance in addition to a great cast.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Hank and Jed do awesome cartoons (not for kids) on youtube. Battlefield Friends (especially entertaining if you play Battlefield), Mob Squad (if you like Minecraft) and Doraleous and Associates (fantasy setting).

I just finished Dorealeous and Associates a week ago, it's pretty hilarious.

DnA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg1mxlzEP3Q&list=PL68FD0D7F63715384

BFF (playlist is backwards, first episode is last, last episode is first)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzNejayDmQI&list=PL1DD2991C3D415547

Couldn't find a playlist of all the Mob Squad episodes, there's 2 seasons

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.