What Table do you play most? and why?

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
i usually play 5 different tables every day,and i have a soft spot for Taxi,but the last 3 weeks i`ve been playing all my Forza games trying to get all the extras ready for Forza 6.well i`ve done it.25,000,000 cr,11 cars in my garage,plus the 10 anniversary cars,plus another 12 cars because i bought the ultimate pack.now i`m back to playing pinball until Forza 6 comes out. :cool:

So Forza over Gran Turismo for you? I'm not XBox vs PS trolling, just genuinely curious, as I'm a big GT fan. To keep things somewhat on topic...still hoping for Indy 500 to come out on TPA one of these days. Given the state of Indycar these days (the racing is still great, the money just isn't there sadly) it might not be that expensive a license.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
So Forza over Gran Turismo for you? I'm not XBox vs PS trolling, just genuinely curious, as I'm a big GT fan. To keep things somewhat on topic...still hoping for Indy 500 to come out on TPA one of these days. Given the state of Indycar these days (the racing is still great, the money just isn't there sadly) it might not be that expensive a license.
workshed i love all racing games,hopefully we`ll get Gran Turismo 7 next year.i have Forza 5 Horizon 2,The Crew,Project Cars,Gran Turismo 6,bought Forza 6 and Need For Speed.i`m hoping for Indy 500 as well in TPA.i love the big V8`s,i love all forms of racing.:cool:

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Terminator, STTNG, Gofers, Medievel Madness, & Scared Stiff.

That cannon shot on Terminator for jackpot is fun to try for, plus the loops. STTNG for the missions, plus the gun shots. Gofers just a great all-around table, MM for it's crazy multiball, & SS because of sentimental memories of my youth, plus it is a great table, IMO. :)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
High Speed
Terminator 2
Earthshaker
Scared Stiff
Cactus Canyon
Elvira
Black Rose
Monster Bash
Medieval Madness

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
On mobile, the only table I play is Big Shot (even though I have all of season 1). I think EMs are better suited for mobile because they are fairly short games and don't require too much focus on what to do next, so you can play it wherever you are. On console, I guess I mostly play Attack From Mars, Haunted House, and Medieval Madness to name a few.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
MM for it's crazy multiball

What's crazy about MM's multiball? It's just a standard shoot-all-the-jackpots deal, same as any number of other Williams games. Adding Trolls to a running Multiball Madness is mildly interesting, but still far short of the stacking you can do in games like Dracula or Ripley's or even TZ. MM does do a lot of yelling during its multiballs, does that really make it stand out that much?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.