What table has been the biggest letdown/surprise on TPA?

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Yeah, the physics are simply not right on t2. in real life its' a serious rush.

but yeah if you can litz in TZ without starting a single mode off the player piano (yes i did this on PC) then it's too easy. (yes this means i started over 3/4ths of the modes from the SLOT MACHINE) TZ is definitely the biggest disappointment. He bumpers aren't vicious enough, the slot machine is too easy to hit, and , most importantly the kickouts from it ware WAAAAYYYY too easy to deal with.

I found Tee'd Off surprisingly well done. Still not great, but it's the only premiere exploit fest that's in TPA at the moment, so i had fun playing it. Cue Ball Wizard was also pretty nice, and true to real life. About as hard too.

Whirlwind was everything i expected it to be, though still easier then real life.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Surprise - Flight 2000. Looks boring as hell, but is a great little table when you get into it.

Disappointment - Black Knight on PS4. Seriously? The ball is STILL flying of the table and getting stuck in that lower lock? One of my least favourite tables, but just disappointed to see these silly little bugs (that were well documented) hadn't been fixed.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Surprise - Centaur, T2 Keep going back to both of these. STTNG too. Never played any of these before TPA.

Disappointment - High-Speed Looks great. Just not a fan of the gameplay.

Glad some are really liking Flight 2000. That is still my all time favorite. TPA version seems to be spot on as far as that table.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts