• Earthshaker

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Other

Votes: 16 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Phantom is a really cool table and different than the others so far but the theme is similar to Dracula so I doubt it. Earthshaker is just the gimmick, I've been let down by Gottlieb so not bone busters, jackbot is typical of all part IIIs it tries to hard, not a fan of Speedway 1 so..., cyclone and safecracker are meh, and while Party Zone looks great the audio is really really annoying. AND FOR SURE NOT RED & TED! There already is one too many tables with annoying ventriloquist dummies.

Why are these picked for the list? Are these the ones TPA are known to be working on?

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
They are just a few of the tables that have been talked about as possibly coming to TPA at some point. I forgot to list Red and Ted.

Other is a Bally.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Since it will be just before Halloween, and we're getting our Dracula fix next, I voted for Party Zone for the party theme. If it's anything on this list (or Red and Ted), I'll be pleased!

Yes, even Bone Busters, since part of the TPA experience involves tables you may not have played before, or at length.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I hope it is Red and Ted. Got a chance to play it and Fish Tales last year. The same place had The Party Zone too. All 3 were fun. Look forward to adding the other two tables to our collections hopefully during this next season. Red and Ted to kick off the season would be great!

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I went with Phantom of the Opera. Great music, awesome artwork, and lots of childhood memories. I played the table along time ago at the local department store (they had a mini-arcade at the time).

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Blasphemy!
I get liking Evel Kinevel but if he wasn't on the table it was just called "Stars & Stripes" would you still think it was a great table? I had a cheap plastic toy store version of "Firepower" that I remember us liking more than his real Kinevel table.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I get liking Evel Kinevel but if he wasn't on the table it was just called "Stars & Stripes" would you still think it was a great table? I had a cheap plastic toy store version of "Firepower" that I remember us liking more than his real Kinevel table.

Rich you are probably 100% right. I have fond memories of playing Evel Kinevel from when I was young. I wanted to be Evel in the worst way. Used to try and jump stuff on my bicycle all the time (usually unsuccessfully). But the pin is very typical of the time with nothing spectacular about the gameplay. Nostalgia is why I dig it.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Rich you are probably 100% right. I have fond memories of playing Evel Kinevel from when I was young. I wanted to be Evel in the worst way. Used to try and jump stuff on my bicycle all the time (usually unsuccessfully). But the pin is very typical of the time with nothing spectacular about the gameplay. Nostalgia is why I dig it.

That's a damn good reason.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I voted Phantom Of The Opera due to the Halloween timing, but I'd say it's 50/50 between that and Red & Ted's Roadshow.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts