What tables do you hate with a white hot passion?

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Another pin I can't stand is Firepower. Is it me or are the slings juiced on some of the tables? Not Dr. Dre but Eminem. Dre can't rap worth crap! Sorry my kids introduced me to music I wouldn't normally listen to. Dr. Dude maybe be annoying sound wise, but I will always love it as it was one of the first pins I played in real life.

night

May 18, 2012
Star Trek... irritating drains and music! I hate it because I wanted to love it.

I do hate the cannons, same as in T2. When I pull the plunger I just want to go-go-go, and not aim a stupid cannon. It sucks the flow out of a game.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
The cannons are only in play for two modes. One of which is no different than a plunger as it's at the beginning of the ball.

Aside from that, star trek TNG is all about flow.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Funny that I used to hate Harley Davidson, but once I realised you can only get so many free balls (3 max), and that it's vital to learn the video mode because you want the 35Mil bonuses for perfect completion (Free ball the first time), and that every multiball to activate is harder than the next one, it really becomes a challenge to maximise your score.

THough I did get a score the other day in the top 75, and after I finished all the states and did that multiball, it couldn't find the ball so I had to tilt it so my score would save, so frustrating!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts