What tables do you want (and not want) to see in Season 3

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
am i the inky ine whi thinks oeivital 1 would be great after a few beers? probably heh,

ots a shame we probabky wint see much more than wms/bakky this season, vairety is the spice of life etc

Did you write that post after a few beers?

karl

May 10, 2012
am i the inky ine whi thinks oeivital 1 would be great after a few beers? probably heh,

ots a shame we probabky wint see much more than wms/bakky this season, vairety is the spice of life etc

Well, Mystery Castle or Pistol Poker from Alvin G. looks kinda interesting. Rare tables that would be fun to try. No clue if they are worth keeping or not, but interesting they would be. Slim change, I know.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
What do I want...
Well, I believe that four of a ten game season have been named. So, with six remaining, here's what I pray to The Great Silver Ball to release:
Bally's KISS-once Gene Simmons sees how much money it would generate, he'd let FS have the license. For a price.
Bally's Playboy (1st generation)-it's nowhere near racy, so it wouldn't have to go into PAD, and would sell like hotcakes.
Gottlieb's Ski Vally-I always liked the slalom course controlled by the flippers.
There are some others, older EM's, like those listed below. If they became TPA tables, I'd play them every day!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
What do I want...
Well, I believe that four of a ten game season have been named. So, with six remaining, here's what I pray to The Great Silver Ball to release:
Bally's KISS-once Gene Simmons sees how much money it would generate, he'd let FS have the license. For a price.
Bally's Playboy (1st generation)-it's nowhere near racy, so it wouldn't have to go into PAD, and would sell like hotcakes.
Gottlieb's Ski Vally-I always liked the slalom course controlled by the flippers.
There are some others, older EM's, like those listed below. If they became TPA tables, I'd play them every day!

What is Ski Vally? Can't find any information on it on IPDB or the web. Have you got the name right?

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Revenge From Mars
Jack Bot
Paragon
Embryon
Party Zone

I too want the best tables from the 1980's to be re-created en-mass. There were so many good tables. The mid to late 1970's through to the 1990's just rocked for great pinball tables. There are so many great ones left for TPA to go after and re-create. I pray the market is there for the older tables once TPA finishes building the most epic new tables. I would like to see the younger crowd then support and embrace the earlier tables once they have the modern tables pretty much sewn up. Kids nowadays have no idea how good some of those 80's pins were. I hope they get to enjoy them as we did as kids. It was a magical time to be a kid back then.

Yeah...that Kiss table would be awesome! I want it too. I want all the music themed tables like AC-DC, Guns N' Roses etc. Man did they ever get your attention when you entered an arcade.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts