What's the table for next month going to be?

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
So this was in the latest newsletter, what could the hint be referring to? Dirty Harry pehaps?

Any ideas?

TableHint45.png

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Yeah - thought the same. Judge Dredd!

Didn't think so since it is a DMD but I love that it is the next table :)

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Be still, my beating heart! One of my absolute favorites, i definitely thought its chances were slim. Now if we could just get Rollergames... "Kick Butt!"

invitro

May 4, 2012
When TPA first came out they tried to alternate DMDs and alphanumerics, or so it seemed.
This was probably because they couldn't get licensed tables without a kickstarter for a very long period. Since they're able to do lots of licensed tables now, they have more DMD tables available, and don't need to spread them out as much as before.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
What was the "leak"? Did someone see a photo or did someone spill the beans?

It was in a file on Steam version of game. We just recorded an interview with FarSight for next week's podcast, and no list is 100%, but rather what they are aiming for. Availability and complications can change table choice.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I'm expecting a more prestigious licensed table to be made before all of R911, TXS, and Hurr get made. A run of those three would stand out like a sore thumb compared to the run since the six Gottliebs in a row. And the last Sony Pictures table, LAH or something else, has to show up someday.

SAM

Dec 3, 2015
I've a question about "free table of the month"....

I've got it installed on two devices, an android mobile and home PC running windows.

Mate of mine told me on Tues 1st Dec the new table was 'Victory'. It updated on my android mobile this morning (5th Dec) and at present has not updated on PC (it's still 'whodunnit' from last month).

Is this normal? If not, what do I have to do to synch the updates?

Cheers for any advice received.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
The remaining "leaked" tables are Rescue 911, Hurricane, TX-Sector, and A.G. Soccer-Ball. (I'm not sure I believe the last one.)

Personally, I'd rather have "Joust" as the head-to-head table. I wouldn't mind seeing some Alvin G. tables in TPA-but SB is not one of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.