What's your current highest All Time leaderboard position?

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Currently 8th on Cactus Canyon on iOS. Did hold Genie #1 for quite awhile until I think people actually started playing it, lol.

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
At one time I was I believe 4th on Fllight 2000, now I have dropped down to 16th. Not including the Mobile scores, I have the 3rd highest score on Flight 2000 for PS3 users. I'm 30th on Genie, 32nd on Dr. Dude, 36th on Space Shuttle, and 40th on Whirlwind. On most table I'm usually in the top 300, but some I have dropped down a bit since the last time I played them. On the Current Bronze Level tournament for the PS3, I have the the high score for Space Shuttle, 2nd high score for Centaur, 2nd high score for Whirlwind, and I'm currently in 3rd place in the overall standings not very far behind the top two.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I got #19 on CP last night. Biggest surprise ever. I couldn't even reach the 50M extra ball, then in a single place, suddenly everything clicked and I got 600M. Scores increase pretty exponentially with play time on that table!

VMethos

Jun 29, 2012
Top 60 or 70 on Funhouse for awhile, now much lower as I haven't played in quite awhile. Worst? Probably TOTAN where I'm at like 10000 or something. I mainly compare myself against my friends and try to be top five. I've got some freaks in my friend list so just being top five there is enough for me :)

Sorry 'bout that Tabe. ;)

Currently 4th on Star Trek: The Next Generation with something over 300 billion points

Before they fixed the rollover problem on Bride of Pinbot I had the top spot with 9,999,964,999 or something like that. Haven't played for a high score ever since as it just takes too long. (also... I did not Tilt out for that score, the end bonus is somewhat simple to figure out on BOP, so I just figured out how many heart ramp loops in a row I needed to get before rolling over the 10 billion mark. That was fun.)

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
My top all time ranking is 232 on Centaur. I haven't been playing TPA much lately. Besides not feeling well, I am waiting for either Android controller support or hopefully the Steam release, if my computer can handle the program.

Holding my Asus TF300T for more than five games is really taxing no matter how many different ways I try to hold it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.