What's your favorite (feature) in (Table)?

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
I did a "Favorite multiball animation" thread, yes, but I think there should be a catch-all thread about things you like in the endless amounts of pins out there. I guess I'll start.

Favorite Wizard Mode: Lost in the Zone. It's incredibly chaotic, and anything and everything will make the table go nuts as numerous balls hit everything between fractions of seconds. And that ominous countdown at the end, and you have two balls up in the powerfield, trying to beat your best LitZ run. It's adrenaline-pumping.

Favorite Replay Animation: The Shadow. Me and a friend laugh about it, where Lamont and Khan shoot at each other, and you see the bullets flying through the air, before colliding with that ear-splitting THWACK of the knocker. We watched the movie after playing this table so many times, and that scene is in the movie. We even try emulating the knocker when the bullets hit each other.

Favorite Bonus collection: This is a tie between STTNG and Scared Stiff. The latter's music is pretty catchy, for some reason, while I like the end of Scared Stiff's bonus collect, where a bubble pops and all the lights go off for a second.

Favorite use of magnets: This... is a tricky one. It's probably my favorite feature in pinball in general, but if it counts, the powerfield in Twilight Zone. Magnaflips are pretty damn neat.

Favorite Multiball Restart Effects: A cross between Canister Multiball on Twister and the, well, normal Multiball in Twilight Zone. Canister Multiball has that "Multiball lit" music playing, but has a sort of a bar that constantly goes down. TZ's restart has the door re-assembling with the infamous four notes, with some percussion, of course, while the game is cheering you on to restart the multiball.

Favorite Ball Lock: The Shadow. Hitting the sanctum, a magnet grabbing the ball, before the wall drops down, and then the ball zips inside. That's a pretty unique way of locking a ball, if I say so, myself.

Well, that's all I can think of. You're not limited to these categories. Go ahead, talk about what you like about what tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.