What's your favorite table(s)?

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
I haven't, but had been thinking about trying some streaming. I'm free this Saturday and so might try to set something up. I need to play some Cactus Canyon, or might do Twilight Zone.

i think monster bash has one of the best sounding multiballs (the one where its hard rock jamming throughout).
That's Mosh Pit Multiball. "You have the reason / you have the right / to mosh with the monsters / and stage dive tonight!"

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
My favorite is AFM. The loop glitch kills it but it's so good otherwise that I play it a ton anyway. It's the perfect balance of difficulty and flow and shot making.

Funhouse is close behind.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I haven't, but had been thinking about trying some streaming. I'm free this Saturday and so might try to set something up. I need to play some Cactus Canyon, or might do Twilight Zone.

coolie. if you do, bump the streaming thread and ill try to make it.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
What is the loop glitch?

guess he is talking about the right orbit loop - when the ball comes out of the loop it comes out at a funny angle and goes SDTM. Believe this has been fixed on other platforms, but was raised way back on the original beta.

mbroge

Dec 2, 2013
It's hard to pick a fave when you like so many. I have the same problem when someone says "who is your favorite band?" That said:

• Medieval Madness, for the great sound design and great playability. I like the concept and theme a lot, but damn that castle is hard to hit. Then there are the Monty Python references and killer voice acting: "I'm Lord Howard Hurtz.... who the f*@! are you?"
• Monster Bash has great music, sound design, and amazing play. There's always something going on and the ball speed never seems to drag. Even the match sequence is fun on this table.
• AFM, which has similar gameplay and rules to MM, and also has stellar sound design. The playfield aliens always make me smile. I really like the open playfield on this table.
• Centaur has amazing, original artwork and great flow. I especially like the balance between skill and chance and the rule set is excellent. I'd love to have the real deal in my basement, especially if I could have the red ball from the add-on pack to go with it!

I have to give honorable mention to Champion Pub for originality. Jump rope? Punching bag? Smartass boxers? Very cool. Just hate the outlanes and their tendency to suck the ball away.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013

That's Mosh Pit Multiball. "You have the reason / you have the right / to mosh with the monsters / and stage dive tonight!"

yes, love it. and congrats on earning the #1 spot!

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
My favorite is AFM. The loop glitch kills it but it's so good otherwise that I play it a ton anyway. It's the perfect balance of difficulty and flow and shot making.

Funhouse is close behind.

i love afm, and funhouse i like, rudy oten makes me rage quit bc im not that good on that table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts