What's your favourite table you know will never come to TPA?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Addams Family
Dram Stoker's Dracula
Indiana Jones
Star Wars
Star Trek by Data East
Goldeneye
Batman 1989
TMNT
NBA Fastbreak
WWF Royal Rumble
Hook
Phantom of the Opera
Street Fighter
Mario Bros
Metallica
AC/DC
Simpsons Pinball Party
Lord of the Rings
Elvis
Wizard of Oz

Hmmm...yeah those are the ones I don't expect we'll ever get from TPA.

Me thinks somebody missed reading the first post.

ryzombie619

Feb 20, 2014
Me thinks somebody missed reading the first post.

No, I read it, but they've given us most of the unlicensed tables already. I mean all the ones that are really famous and sought after, so it seems the only tables that are really missing are the licensed tables. They're going to have to do more than one licensed table a season otherwise what's going to be left? At a rate of 16 unlicensed tables to 2 licensed tables a season, it's going to mean there's a ton of licensed tables not yet on TPA. So just wanted to share all of the tables we'll never see.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
No Fear and Rollergames. Both titles have awkward licenses with either obscure branding (RG) or people's names (NF, with people like Nascar and motorcross sportsmen) which pretty much counts them out. Which is a shame, because I think both need to be experienced by as many people as possible.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
No Fear and Rollergames. Both titles have awkward licenses with either obscure branding (RG) or people's names (NF, with people like Nascar and motorcross sportsmen) which pretty much counts them out. Which is a shame, because I think both need to be experienced by as many people as possible.
I think no fear may be possible, then again I'm mostly hoping.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
No, I read it, but they've given us most of the unlicensed tables already. .
no, they didn't. What we did get is a bunch of 90's DMD games. And there is A LOT of great pre DMD SS games that doesn't need a licence. I'm not sure for all of them but...
Atlantis
Beat the clock
Party animal
Cybernaut
Lost world
Fire
Comet
Motordome
Blackwater 100 (I believe that licence is not an issue since that name is defunct for some 20 years)
Radical
Special force
Strange science
..... and probably a ton more, but those I remember playing as a kid in now defunct country on the other side of the world.
We need more Bally or should I say Midway tables from preWMS era.

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
Ruling out any big licensing tables such as Addams Family (lol), Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, Lethal Weapon 3, ... (which definately are my top wanted tables)
Revenge from Mars. Attack from Mars is one of my favourite tables, so it would be nice to have it's brother in TPA. I have never actually seen or played it though, it might be horrible :p

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Ruling out any big licensing tables such as Addams Family (lol), Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, Lethal Weapon 3, ... (which definately are my top wanted tables)
Revenge from Mars. Attack from Mars is one of my favourite tables, so it would be nice to have it's brother in TPA. I have never actually seen or played it though, it might be horrible :p

It's not, it's a lot of fun! Also great for spectators. My friends, not pinball fans, loved watching me play because of all the visual effects.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
It's not, it's a lot of fun! Also great for spectators. My friends, not pinball fans, loved watching me play because of all the visual effects.

Agreed. It's a blast. Now Episode One on the other hand...

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
The name isn't used, but the racing organization still exists and may still own the trademark or intellectual property. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_National_Cross_Country
yeah, I know. But it's worth a shot. They are not Disney and even if they do want something, I don't think it would be that much. After all it's just a name of the race from 2 decades ago. And that table is quite unique and very fun to play.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Agreed. It's a blast. Now Episode One on the other hand...

Lets keep the chat clean and not use language like 'Ep*s*de One'. I got 5 credits for £1 when I found this one. Walked away with 4 left in there. Still get moments of guilt for whoever found and played those credits, maybe a young first time player, now put off of pinball for life.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
If they do, it all comes down to if they're a trademark troll or not.

Trademark trolls are annoying. (As are patent trolls and copyright trolls.)

Trolls are jerks! My answer though would have to be South Park. In the fact that friends of mine would actually buy TPA. You gotta admit, killing Kenny is kinda fun

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts