What's your favourite table you know will never come to TPA?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I think it has a shot. 1987 so it's not too old, Williams (which FS loves), fairly good seller (almost 8 thousand), no emulation or licensing problems. And it's a fairly unique layout with no pops and those steep ramps.
It's not in my top 5 or anything, but I enjoy playing it.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I think it has a shot. 1987 so it's not too old, Williams (which FS loves), fairly good seller (almost 8 thousand), no emulation or licensing problems. And it's a fairly unique layout with no pops and those steep ramps.
It's not in my top 5 or anything, but I enjoy playing it.

I'd love to see it happen too, but I can tell you based on the amount of requests it gets (Barely any), how it's done in past and current polls (Poorly), and with the amount of much better older tables still out there, I just don't see it ever happening.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
It might have been a good seller, but it wasn't a good earner. We had one in the arcade I worked in and it earned a fraction of what Whirlwind and Rollergames were taking in.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Surf N' Safari. I figured we'd get that one, but with last week's LCA release, now I'm not so sure.

SnS is my favorite Gottlieb of the 90's.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Because it's not an easy one.
But in TPA you don't have to put money in the table each time you want to play it !
So you can try and try again. And become totally addicted.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Do you think police force and/or game show could appear at some point ?
I didn't read a lot about those tables in here but they were popular at the time (in France at least)

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Fire! looks great. I still dream of having every system 11 table in tpa. Maybe they'll make good filler tables during later seasons.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
In a big fire! fan. Great table. I always suggest it on twitch and I know a few people out there bring it up. With a lot of other tables done I think it will enter the discussion more.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
In a big fire! fan. Great table. I always suggest it on twitch and I know a few people out there bring it up. With a lot of other tables done I think it will enter the discussion more.

It certainly looks like a fun table, plus my Father in law was a Fireman, so the wife would dig this table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts